Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Record: I don’t think MW is any kind of weapon and I don’t think he could slash anything.

IMO he could be a good change of pace run option and could learn to be a somewhat like Taysom Hill option for the offense.

Dumping him now provides no value to us, and we should pursue other means for him to contribute. He is still under his rookie contract, so I think we explore other means of utilizing him, and if that does not pan out we can dump him next year.

JMO here ..

IMO he could be a good change of pace run option and could learn to be a somewhat like Taysom Hill option for the offense.

Dumping him now provides no value to us, and we should pursue other means for him to contribute. He is still under his rookie contract, so I think we explore other means of utilizing him, and if that does not pan out we can dump him next year.

JMO here ..
Have you seen him run?!

The Oline gave Levis time nearly all game. Part of that was certainly Levis moving the pocket instead of Tannehill's patented combination of stone feet and Vietnam flashbacks.

Not sure what we're gonna do this week with TJ Watt on Dullard or whatever the fuck his name is.

Might have to keep the Wild Malik package in there. If nothing else to soak up some of those hits for Levis.

I am happy with todays game. It was one the most enjoyable titans games I've watched in several years. But....Today has me questioning everything. How did we have more long TD passes today than the last 2 years combined from a guy that was the THIRD QB on our depth chart? How and why was Willis listed ahead of him? Is this organization simply terrible at knowing which players are good and which are bad? Or is it intentional? If the GM drafts good players, would we even know? Do we trust that they will make the right call on who should play QB? Or LT? Or Center? Or any position other than Dline? I don't think I believe that anymore. They are either incompetent from top to bottom, or they are intentionally fielding a less than optimal lineup and product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back