Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to give this a little bump....

So after today's embarrassment in Philadelphia, should they even let Downing on the plane home?

Just wanted to give this a little bump....

So after today's embarrassment in Philadelphia, should they even let Downing on the plane home?

Only reason would be that commercial flights sell booze....

Honestly, I think that Downing is done at season end. Vrabel is not getting pushed to replace him, so I think his nature is to honor his commitments here. Our offense is banged up, so Downing, while most definitely part of the problem, is not the only problem here

4oavoy.png

Downing and Carter need to be replaced.
Who knows if Carter is any good or not with the crap talent we have. I would say our secondary has regressed mightily since we replaced Coombs with Midget. After Downing, Midget would be next on the chopping block for me.

Who knows if Carter is any good or not with the crap talent we have. I would say our secondary has regressed mightily since we replaced Coombs with Midget. After Downing, Midget would be next on the chopping block for me.
31st ranked pass defense. Midget should be gone. But Vrable can't let go his Houston Texan bros.

There are currently 26 players with at least 3 receptions of 40+ yards in the NFL.

25 are WRs, 1 is a TE:

Chig Okonkwo

:) #Titans   )

Criminally underutilized

At this point I think Downing is just Vrabel's puppet and this play calling is exactly what Vrabel wants (insanity). If not, why would we continue on this crazy train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back