Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Vrabel Ball
agreed... sadly

mayfield threw a bullet INTO the EZ to win the game thursday night... ZERO chance Titans would have attacked EZ directly like that... 100% chance throw would have been under coverage and receiver would have had to make multiple dudes miss tackles to score

Art also had a real offensive line and real receivers to work with.
No he didnt. When Mariota was getting clobbered everyone talked about how bad the o-line was.. Mariota was replaced with Tannehill and immediately everyone is talking about how good the o-line was. No, Tannehill was throwing the ball in about 2.3 seconds and getting rid of the ball before the o-line could collapse. Now Tannehill is holding the ball for 3 seconds and he is getting clobbered.

Our o-line has sucked since Carter has been here. Tannehill masked it by quick throws. Henry helped mask it with big runs. But neither was because the o-line went from complete trash with Mariota to superstars with Tannehill in the course of one game.

I can make the argument that last years oline worse than this years but we could run the ball without Henry. RT is better than last year but LT is the worst in the league. I like Brewer but he is just too small for g on power running team, should have gotten Radunz ready there.

I do think we will like Clark better and as we have said he cannot be worse, why did it take so long to make the move?

Brewer has shown to be pretty weak overall but has had a very limited couple games of success and has been versatile playing 3-4 positions on the OL.
They put him at numerous positions, but he doesn’t really play them. He is a tweener and is too small to start regularly. Not great technically or strong, but gosh darn it he’s athletic.

They put him at numerous positions, but he doesn’t really play them. He is a tweener and is too small to start regularly. Not great technically or strong, but gosh darn it he’s athletic.
Agree nothing great by any means, but as far as OL depth goes, it’s not a bad idea to keep a guy with experience at multiple positions.

Kills me how they use "him being somewhat athletic" as the reason to start him over much bigger and powerful OL. "But..but...the zone run scheme". GTFO of here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back