Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll finally waking up about that BUM o-line coach? Been telling you guys for years Carter is a serious issue.

All the lineman that have come through here and according to this board... all the players suck... nope, coach cant develop or teach or get them to play as a UNIT. He sucks.

Ya'll finally waking up about that BUM o-line coach? Been telling you guys for years Carter is a serious issue.

All the lineman that have come through here and according to this board... all the players suck... nope, coach cant develop or teach or get them to play as a UNIT. He sucks.
You’re kidding right? Half the posters have thought that. We have crap talent and crap coaching on the OL. But even Munchak couldn’t improve Daley.

You’re kidding right? Half the posters have thought that. We have crap talent and crap coaching on the OL. But even Munchak couldn’t improve Daley.
Tell you what go back and see my posts about Carter and watch the replies I have gotten. Posters rush to his defense every time I point out how Carter sucks.

Tell you what go back and see my posts about Carter and watch the replies I have gotten. Posters rush to his defense every time I point out how Carter sucks.
I can’t recall one post ever defending Carter. Maybe the OL when blocking for a 2K back, but never carter.

Who knows if Carter is any good or not with the crap talent we have. I would say our secondary has regressed mightily since we replaced Coombs with Midget. After Downing, Midget would be next on the chopping block for me.
This is you right Chronos? In this very same thread? Defending Carter with some "it is the players, all 15 of them, not the one coach who is responsible for the 15 players?"

When this season mercifully ends, the first press release we should see is the announcement of the firings of Downing and Carter.

If not, then Vrabel should be shown the door himself, just like Mularkey.

Vrabel is preaching that they need to find consistency. They already have. The inconsistent moments are when the offense functions.

When this season mercifully ends, the first press release we should see is the announcement of the firings of Downing and Carter.

If not, then Vrabel should be shown the door himself, just like Mularkey.

Vrabel is preaching that they need to find consistency. They already have. The inconsistent moments are when the offense functions.
You forgot the strength and conditioning coach

#Titans HC Mike Vrabel Postgame—“We need to find consistency.”

translation: Down Syndrome isn’t getting fired.
I’d argue they have consistency right now. 2nd half points has been very consistent all year. 3 and outs have been pretty solid all year. Inability to block from the OL, all year. DL and lack of pressure, a new consistency, but in true form the last couple weeks.

FjugasWXEAEpbQF

I’ve now been pushed to the edge after this game against the Jags. I’m seriously thinking about not watching another game until next season, unless they make more significant changes (coaching), or figure out how to turn things around. These 2022 Titans are very much becoming a detriment to my overall health and well-being.

Wasn't there a play Sunday where you could actually hear the defense call that it was a play action before the play? I remember the announcers noting that, and then sure enough, play action.

Wasn't there a play Sunday where you could actually hear the defense call that it was a play action before the play? I remember the announcers noting that, and then sure enough, play action.
Ya I remember, the announcers were joking about it. Just DUI Downing being drunk behind the clipboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back