Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unfortunately for Tennessee Titans fans, all indications are that Mike Vrabel is going to give him another chance to break that record next year, so stay tuned as we all get a chance to potentially watch history."

I would fire Vrabel today if it was the only way to get rid of Downing for next year. Let Jim Schwartz run the rest of the season.

I think we can all say it comes to no surprise downing is statiscally worse than robiskie. Both are just infuriating to watch.

What is disgusting though is we've got alot better team than robiskie had when he got the bullet. Will never defend robiskie, he sucked but God dam what did we do to deserve downing. Matt la fleur to Arthur Smith and now this guy. Going down as 1 of vrabs biggest mistakes.

I think we can all say it comes to no surprise downing is statiscally worse than robiskie. Both are just infuriating to watch.

What is disgusting though is we've got alot better team than robiskie had when he got the bullet. Will never defend robiskie, he sucked but God dam what did we do to deserve downing. Matt la fleur to Arthur Smith and now this guy. Going down as 1 of vrabs biggest mistakes.
The Downing hire is just so weird, like everyone knew he was no good in Oakland. What rationale was there to give him the keys

The Downing hire is just so weird, like everyone knew he was no good in Oakland. What rationale was there to give him the keys
Was he not our te coach prior to the promotion. Vrabs obviously thought he'd transition easily enough after being under Arthur Smith. Our tight ends weren't really good for the 2 years he had the room aswell coming to think of it.

A good coach conforms to the players strengths, makes round pegs fit into square holes, and all that stuff. We haven't had any of that.

Was he not our te coach prior to the promotion. Vrabs obviously thought he'd transition easily enough after being under Arthur Smith. Our tight ends weren't really good for the 2 years he had the room aswell coming to think of it.
You're right, I thought he was a outside hire for some reason. Makes more sense now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back