Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 26 players with at least 3 receptions of 40+ yards in the NFL.

25 are WRs, 1 is a TE:

Chig Okonkwo

:) #Titans   )

Criminally underutilized

This. I’ve been saying all season how Okonwo can be a stud. I’m not saying he’s Kelcie, but his playmaking ability as soon as he has the ball reminds me of Kelcie.

was not ever gonna happen... not that I would not like to see it... I have just came to conclusion it really wont matter... the next OC would just call the same crap vrable wants cause apparently THAT is the job

was not ever gonna happen... not that I would not like to see it... I have just came to conclusion it really wont matter... the next OC would just call the same crap Vrabel wants cause apparently THAT is the job

The next OC will be reporting to a different coach. Because Vrabel won't fire Downing. The only hope was that JRob would fire him.

When something works, quit doing it. When something does not work, well you keep doing that over and over! That is Downing

He has called a few good halves and one good game Green Bay. But again we have gone from top 5 to 10 offense in the nfl under Smith. To a bottom 3 unit under Downing.

Firing Robinson over roster deficiencies assures Downing will be back next year with a chance to do better with new players. Sad, but true. I expect all the coaches to get a pass based on the perception that they had very little to work with.

Firing Robinson over roster deficiencies assures Downing will be back next year with a chance to do better with new players. Sad, but true. I expect all the coaches to get a pass based on the perception that they had very little to work with.
That a perfect way to lose viewers and attendees

Time for all Titans fans to get together and say eff it, bring Downing back next season and not a single one of us will buy tickets or watch a single game.

If Ridder does not play well for the Falcons maybe they fire Arthur Smith. I would love to have him back as O.C.
Their running game has been surprisingly great, though they are probably frustrated that they're not getting much of the WR/TE they took in the Top 10. Unfortunately, I think Ridder is going to look really promising and London is going to make a lot more plays with him in.

Truth be said, first game of last years playoffs, I prayed for PA pass….. pick…. It was the right call, and Tammy should of thrown that ball to the upper deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back