Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
New punter looking good

Remember last year when the Titans got pummelled week 1? Worked out just fine then. And they looked much better than that team did week 1.

AZ was actually a good team though

Who says they're the worst team in the league? Pretty hard to gauge that week 1.

In fairness, that Cardinals team was worlds better than the lowly Giants and Daniel Jones.

crappy Gmen getting late 2 pointer for a Win is about the same as quality Cardinals boat racing Titans

Until Vrabel stops running this ultraconservative offense, the Titans will continue to lose a lot of games like this to teams that they shouldnt.

Downing sucks no doubt, but the offense has basically been run, run, pass, since Vrabel became the head coach. Hell, that was the offense under Mularkey, but that can be forgiven given the personnel he had to work with it.

Vrable

Vrable wasted last TO himself to get everyone understanding call to put rock on fat randy hash

Keith - what did they do better 2nd half

V- ran the ball... made more plays.

K - O cannot sustain 2nd half

V - 3rd downs no rythem .... never got run game going. Bitching about flags on rushes

K - phillips & burks

V - yes saw positives. giving up 225 yards rushing and 25% on 3rd downs will get you beat

Until Vrabel stops running this ultraconservative offense, the Titans will continue to lose a lot of games like this to teams that they shouldnt.

Downing sucks no doubt, but the offense has basically been run, run, pass, since Vrabel became the head coach. Hell, that was the offense under Mularkey, but that can be forgiven given the personnel he had to work with it.
I agree, I blame Vrabel for ignoring the Titans biggest issue and keeping the moron around yet another year.

The defense just quit. Like they got tired. Wasting that timeout was critical. The ball was out of bounds. Get a play in to make it a closer kick. The rookie Phillips will be good, but he had some painful moments. Tannehill actually looked pretty good. He had a few drops. The line was decent, but lewan has to go.

I'm not going to act like this changes my opinion of this team. We were always going to lose some games we should have won and fat phuck Bullock was always going to miss ge winners. We had far to many drops and missed opportunities in this game.

Watch us beat the Bill's next week. This is the Titans way.

The defense just quit. Like they got tired. Wasting that timeout was critical. The ball was out of bounds. Get a play in to make it a closer kick. The rookie Phillips will be good, but he had some painful moments. Tannehill actually looked pretty good. He had a few drops. The line was decent, but lewan has to go.

I don't have the stats but we had at least 3 drops on third downs which are just horrid.

Three of our 3rd down and short play calls were just absolutely brutal - got cute unnecessarily every time.

1. Pass to Henry incomplete in the flat that ended up a FG
2. Wildcat fumble
3. Chig reverse

Downing should be fired over this. Henry wasn't exactly popping 6+ per carry today but he would 100% convert at least 1 of those with just a standard formation as he was generally churning 4 yards reliably.

Three of our 3rd down and short play calls were just absolutely brutal - got cute unnecessarily every time.

1. Pass to Henry incomplete in the flat that ended up a FG
2. Wildcat fumble
3. Chig reverse

Downing should be fired over this. Henry wasn't exactly popping 6+ per carry today but he would 100% convert at least 1 of those with just a standard formation as he was generally churning 4 yards reliably.
Hell turn those 3 plays into dump off ls to Hillard and we win this easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back