Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am concerned about Henry. I'm not sure if what I saw last night was a RB that got 0 snaps during the preseason or a RB that is on the downside of his career. He looked like he was running with huge weights on his feet out there.

Running backs have a short shelf life to begin with, so definitely a valid concern. With that being said, DH22 is also notorious for being a slow starter, is coming off a major injury, and played 0 snaps in the preseason. I feel like we should give it a few games first to see if it’s just rust or not.

Lost in the mess that was yesterday's game was how good Stonehouse was. Not much consolation that our punter had a good game, but he was absolutely booming the ball. Averaged 57 yards per punt with a long of 66!

Lost in the mess that was yesterday's game was how good Stonehouse was. Not much consolation that our punter had a good game, but he was absolutely booming the ball. Averaged 57 yards per punt with a long of 66!
He was outkicking the coverage on a number of his punts which is not good. His net yards per punt was like 45 which is average as I only recall one punt from inside Giants territory.

#Titans    WR routes run on 35 Ryan Tannehill dropbacks Week 1:

* Robert Woods 30
* Kyle Phillips 25
* Nick Westbrook-Ikhine 25
* Treylon Burks 14
* Cody Hollister 3

I'm still pissed.. That place, including all the bars/restaurants were flooded with Giants fans..

How they came to Nashville and won is beyond me. When we went up 13-0 and steamrolling, it was such a delight and I thought we were headed to 30-3 type territory win.

If we don't watch out, we could be looking at 0-4.

Just so glad to see Fat Randy making all his kicks in TC/preseason but back to his normal self when it really counts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back