Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Just wanted to get this started since it is a short week.

I'm pumped to be heading up to the frozen tundra for the first time. Anyone else going to be there or been there in the past and have any recommendations for places to go pre-game?

Packers 14 point comeback yesterday could turn their season around. Titans got boat raced the last time we played in Lambeau. Injury report will probably play a big factor on this short week...do we get Simmons/Dupree/Hooker back or let them rest more and be ready to rough Burrow up the next week

Just wanted to get this started since it is a short week.

I'm pumped to be heading up to the frozen tundra for the first time. Anyone else going to be there or been there in the past and have any recommendations for places to go pre-game?

Packers 14 point comeback yesterday could turn their season around. Titans got boat raced the last time we played in Lambeau. Injury report will probably play a big factor on this short week...do we get Simmons/Dupree/Hooker back or let them rest more and be ready to rough Burrow up the next week
The last 2 times we've played at Lambeau there was snow on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are catching them in a down year, but at home, and after a wake up performance. Could go either way. They have a better crew of WR and Quarterback, which isn't saying much, but a professional ground game too.

We are catching them in a down year, but at home, and after a wake up performance. Could go either way. They have a better crew of WR and Quarterback, which isn't saying much, but a professional ground game too.
Packers receiver room may be the worst other than ours. Watkins, Lazard, Watson, Doubs, Tonyan is pretty gross. Ajones is a handful but our rush D has been elite. Should be a fun Matchup gonna be tough to steal one in LeBeau vs. Rodgers in primetime.

I hate playing the Packers. Was anyone else furious by all the missed calls in the 2020 game that helped it turn into a rout?

The Packers were given a touchdown when their guy was out of bounds
Then they called a BS offsides on Joshua Kalu (top of screen) when we blocked the FG and nearly returned it for a touchdown.
View attachment 20188

The Packers have perfected the art of cheating down to a science. I hate them. I except this to be a hellgame and the refs will try their absolute hardest to give the game to the cheeseheads.

Dallas really fucked us

If GB was 3-7 they'd probably call it a wrap and not try

At 4-6 they think if they beat us they are back in it so now they'll try harder

Fuck you Dallas

Simmons, bud and randers listed as non-participants. No kicker has been signed though so maybe Bullock will be good to go. Doubtful to see Jeff or bud on a short week

Got to think that Vrable shows the defense the last game film against the Packers when we gave up over 200 yds rushing.

I'm very concerned if Ben Jones can't go. He is the heart and soul of our poor OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back