Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee signed linebacker Andre Smith, kicker Josh Lambo, defensive back Greg Mabin, and defensive back Davontae Harris to its practice squad

Does anyone know why the league chose Thursday for their gimmick game and not Friday? Why not give everyone an extra day, and I would think audiences would rather spend a Friday night at a game with the weekend coming up as opposed to another work day

i don't get it

Does anyone know why the league chose Thursday for their gimmick game and not Friday? Why not give everyone an extra day, and I would think audiences would rather spend a Friday night at a game with the weekend coming up as opposed to another work day

i don't get it

My guess is that people like to go out to eat, party or wind down on Friday nights, and in some places High School football. Viewership would not be good at all on a Friday.

I'll be honest, Thursday night football would be way better than Friday Night football.

i don't get it
Isn’t Friday Night High School football night? Just like they don’t play Saturday due to college

i don't get it
friday night is high school, saturday is college, sunday pros - tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back