Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually a anti trust law.
Crafted by Congress in 1961 after a court decision determined that the practice of selling TV rights for the entire league violates antitrust laws, the Sports Broadcasting Act has a key caveat for the NFL — no games can be televised on Friday nights from the second Friday in September until the second Saturday in December.

Sunday and Monday is good enough. Thanksgiving games and some late weeks on Saturday is all they need. Don't need a game on Christmas either.

Yep. But Thursday Night Football is worth billions of dollars per year to the NFL so they'll never get rid of it.

well the nfl will get that from bezos to stick it on amazon prime, which forces people to subcribe to that. And it sucks if you dont have a reliable service that can provide clean streams.

not everyone had Prime nor the internet service to support it. Picture is not great and buffering/pixelation is still an issue and we have Gig service and hardwire ethernet to our main TVs.

stupid move by the NFL.

The absolute worst time for a Thursday Night game.

I'm so fed up with all these damn injuries. I understand it's part of the game, but this is getting out of hand.

The absolute worst time for a Thursday Night game.

I'm so fed up with all these damn injuries. I understand it's part of the game, but this is getting out of hand.

Maybe our status as a "tough and physical" team is the cause of it ever year. Vrabel probably demands more from the bodies of our guys than most other teams.

At least it won't be an AFC loss.

I don’t understand how this team is always leading in injuries and number of players put into action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back