Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO based on nothing... Titans are low key 'load management' and might be ahead of rest of NFL in figuring out a healthy dude is more valuable than someone only slightly more talented that is 'hurt'

pure speculation on my part but this 'bad luck' has been off the chain last couple of years. I think it is intentional

IMO based on nothing... Titans are low key 'load management' and might be ahead of rest of NFL in figuring out a healthy dude is more valuable than someone only slightly more talented that is 'hurt'

pure speculation on my part but this 'bad luck' has been off the chain last couple of years. I think it is intentional
so you're saying we manipulate IR and whatnot to rotate more players

?

what I am thinking
not sure it's really that smart, look at our WR corps when we have multiple of them sidelined.. OL is a mess too.. practice squad players are on the PS for a reason

there's only 17 games, because Vrabel doesn't let our starters get warm in preseason.. compare that to 82 hockey games.. if these guys can't hack it for 4 months fuck em

rotating players in NHL is more understandable given the # of games.. guys play just as long in those games as NFL players

and it's snowing in wisconsin (who would have known..) --- an already p'ss poor passing game is now going to be even worse, if there is such a thing...

not sure it's really that smart, look at our WR corps when we have multiple of them sidelined.. OL is a mess too.. practice squad players are on the PS for a reason

there's only 17 games, because Vrabel doesn't let our starters get warm in preseason.. compare that to 82 hockey games.. if these guys can't hack it for 4 months **** em

rotating players in NHL is more understandable given the # of games.. guys play just as long in those games as NFL players
Its just my thoughts on the crazy personnel Titans, and Titans alone, have been using

I clearly do not know my thoughts to be truth

I think NFL is too short of a season for that. NFL season is 20% as long as NHL/NBA. Every game is worth 5 basically. Maybe we tend to be on the cautious side of things with injuries though.

They don't give championships on the regular season. The Lombardi is given to the team that does enough to get to the playoffs and then wins 3 (4) games in a row. I love that Vrabel/JRob get this. If you have key people stress themselves to a season ending injury- you REALLY hurt your chances. Winning a championship in the NFL is a 2 part process. First, get to the playoffs. We are well on our way. Second, win 3 or 4 games in a row. You need your best players, playing their best with as little injury as possible.

We're doing pretty good on both of those goals right now.

They don't give championships on the regular season. The Lombardi is given to the team that does enough to get to the playoffs and then wins 3 (4) games in a row. I love that Vrabel/JRob get this. If you have key people stress themselves to a season ending injury- you REALLY hurt your chances. Winning a championship in the NFL is a 2 part process. First, get to the playoffs. We are well on our way. Second, win 3 or 4 games in a row. You need your best players, playing their best with as little injury as possible.

We're doing pretty good on both of those goals right now.
Lets not forget that there is the slim possibility that Landry is back in the playoffs. Titans did not put him on season ending IR.

So who starts at center tonight???

I hope we just plug Levin in and don’t move Brewer over to center and then bring in Radunz as RG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back