Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts with a lot of key players out tomorrow. If we can't beat them tomorrow, then it's just official we just can't beat this team no matter what and it maybe another decade before the tide finally changes in our favor.

It's just frustrating and baffling to me how they've been able to best us as of late.

Guess Wilkins will get them super lucky yards and go for 150 yards rushing. I swear Colts always have a no named RB run all over us year after year.
Hines is the one we really have to worry about. LBs gotta be ready to cover. I think hes going to get peppered with screens and dump offs

1:00 left, Titans up by 4, 4th and long from Colts 30 yard line ... what should be do? Let Gostkowski give the Colts the ball near the 40 after a shanked attempt and let River go down for the win, or see if Kern can kick a 20 yarder and keep it outta the end zone?

Something about a toe giving him problems. We need to increase our pressure up the middle and make him stumbled around the pocket or he'll just get in the fetal position and take the sacks.
Our guys need to focus on his toe. Keep hammering the toe boys!

Hines is the one we really have to worry about. LBs gotta be ready to cover. I think hes going to get peppered with screens and dump offs
I seriously think either Evans or Compton should shadow the RB all game and just cover for the check downs and screens just sell out on it. Force ol man Rivers to hold the ball longer than last time.

Colts with a lot of key players out tomorrow. If we can't beat them tomorrow, then it's just official we just can't beat this team no matter what and it maybe another decade before the tide finally changes in our favor.

It's just frustrating and baffling to me how they've been able to best us as of late.
I would rather the titans win against a Colts team with all of their players available, what good is beating a team with key players out.

That labia injury must be real, at this rate Adoree might not play ever again, his NFL career might be finished lol. At the very least he’s lost his man card.

I would rather the titans win against a Colts team with all of their players available, what good is beating a team with key players out.

That labia injury must be real, at this rate Adoree might not play ever again, his NFL career might be finished lol. At the very least he’s lost his man card.

It is very rare any team plays with all their players. We are missing a ton...got no problem with them missing a bunch. And the good there is is that it gives us a much better shot at the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back