Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting it rolling.

Obviously, that AJ thread about to blow up.

I saw the Titans restructured Robert Woods contract. Made $2.6M in cap space. We only had $90,000 in cap space? How is that possible with the complete garbage offense we have?
Titans restructure Robert Woods’ contract - Music City Miracles

Taylor Lewman is making more than the entire current starting OL combined at over $15m

Dupree takes up nearly $20m despite being made almost entirely of glass.

Julio Jones dead cap hit is more than every receiver but Woods.

Saffolds dead cap hit is more than Daley/Brewer/Radunz cap hit...

Robinson has lucked out on Vrabel and co being able to turn journeymen into competent players, but otherwise his management of this roster has been trash.

Taylor Lewman is making more than the entire current starting OL combined at over $15m

Robinson has lucked out on Vrabel and co being able to turn journeymen into competent players, but otherwise his management of this roster has been trash.
Real gut punch when Saffold and jones would both be huge upgrades over what we have.

$Money$ Well Spent!

Well, it’s nice to see how defenses still haven’t figured out who to cover in our unbelievable passing attack with Brown on one side and Julio Jones on the other, plus Firkser is due for a breakout season this year, the titans O is unstoppable.

Oh wait, that was last year’s preseason talk.

Missing on some first round picks sucks.
Paying for dead weight sucks too.

Feed Henry, play contain on Hurts, hopefully the secondary is ready. Maybe get a takeaway or two.

Titans win this one 37 (yep, the Offense actually breaks out this week) - 27

I liked the part where we ran for like 80 yards vs GB then the Eagles ran for 350 rofl please gtfo of here

I think we should keep running with 1 WR that's spread out 2 feet from the lineman that works pretty real good

I love 1-2 yards up the middle 15x a game

I liked the part where we ran for like 80 yards vs GB then the Eagles ran for 350 rofl please gtfo of here

I think we should keep running with 1 WR that's spread out 2 feet from the lineman that works pretty real good

I love 1-2 yards up the middle 15x a game
I liked the triple TE bunch set with a plunge from DH22 for 2 yards... classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back