Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles dominate.:drunk:

Jordan Davis back in time from IR ; per rotoworld "hes been devouring the running game prior to his injury."

On top of that - no one is really discussing it but Henry has been low key baaaaaaad. I heard on a Titans podcast he's averaging(I believe) a paltry 2.3 yard per rush during the span of the last 3 games give or take.

This doesn't matchup well for the Titans.

That 3+ cushion lead in the south is looking better and better because another loss is on it's way.
It isn't Henry. He is getting hit behind the LOS or right at it.

Downing has to get Henry involved in the passing game big time, and I mean beyond those screen passes he gets.

It isn't Henry. He is getting hit behind the LOS or right at it.

Downing has to get Henry involved in the passing game big time, and I mean beyond those screen passes he gets.

100% agree that Henry can't do much when he is taking first contact before the LOS. I really don't think that Henry has the skill set to actually run pass routes except maybe a wheel route. I like seeing Hillard and Henry on the field at the same time.

100% agree that Henry can't do much when he is taking first contact before the LOS. I really don't think that Henry has the skill set to actually run pass routes except maybe a wheel route. I like seeing Hillard and Henry on the field at the same time.

No doubt. Henry can't run a route tree. I just want him get the ball in open space and catch some passes.

Last edited by a moderator:
then wheel it up!

Why is this game on FOX? If the away team is the AFC against the NFC it should be on CBS.

Hate playing on FOX.
I used to understand that home team AFC or AFC vs AFC = CBS and NFC home team or NFC vs NFC = fox.

This year I’ve seen both scenarios swapped. I don’t get it anymore.

I used to understand that home team AFC or AFC vs AFC = CBS and NFC home team or NFC vs NFC = fox.

This year I’ve seen both scenarios swapped. I don’t get it anymore.

For a while it's always been if AFC at NFC the game would be on CBS, but if it was NFC at AFC the game would be on FOX. All AFC at NFC is on CBS but our game this week.

But like you said it's all been mixed up and funky these days. Even got AFC at AFC on FOX now.

For a while it's always been if AFC at NFC the game would be on CBS, but if it was NFC at AFC the game would be on FOX. All AFC at NFC is on CBS but our game this week.

But like you said it's all been mixed up and funky these days. Even got AFC at AFC on FOX now.
:greedy::greedy::greedy::goodell:

The only juice in this game is AJ against his old team. Otherwise this is just another boring game after another let down of a game by the underachievers AKA the Titans. Same ‘ol Titans” IMO. Probably win this game. But then not show up in the playoffs when it matters most.

Sorry to be negative but years and years (34 years to be exact) of frustration will do that to you.

The only juice in this game is AJ against his old team. Otherwise this is just another boring game after another let down of a game by the underachievers AKA the Titans. Same ‘ol Titans” IMO. Probably win this game. But then not show up in the playoffs when it matters most.

Sorry to be negative but years and years (34 years to be exact) of frustration will do that to you.
Painfully true

Two division leaders. They should flex this to the night game.

Unlike last season. We have yet to beat an AFC team with a above .500 record. The script has flipped from last season. Chances are that we'll be playing a whole lot better come Playoffs.
Why ? Because Titans.

Unlike last season. We have yet to beat an AFC team with a above .500 record. The script has flipped from last season. Chances are that we'll be playing a whole lot better come Playoffs.
Why ? Because Titans.
Usually the team that lost in the regular season wins the rematch in the playoffs. We lost rematches to KC and Baltimore in 2019 and 2020 (and 2008 if you wanna go back that far).

We have Buffalo, KC, and Cincinnati covered now.

Usually the team that lost in the regular season wins the rematch in the playoffs. We lost rematches to KC and Baltimore in 2019 and 2020 (and 2008 if you wanna go back that far).

We have Buffalo, KC, and Cincinnati covered now.

we can get the Chargers covered as well...

I'm not really worried about where we finish in the standings because all that really matters is that we are healthy and playing our best ball of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back