Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have grabbed Jamaree Salyer or another O-lineman.
I don't even know who that is and I agree! Holy S**t , our O-line needs improvement.

Sadly, I suspect we'll see (MORE) confirmation of how bad it is when we play the Eagles. At least we'll have Ben Jones back at center, so there's that. Problem is that we'll still have Captain Obvious calling plays......

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know who that is and I agree! Holy S**t , our O-line needs improvement.

Sadly, I suspect we'll see (MORE) confirmation of how bad it is when we play the Eagles. At least we'll have Ben Jones back at center, so there's that. Problem is that we'll still have Captain Obvious calling plays......
Cheers! No worries, all Vrabel has to do is tell men to be men, and convince them that they are. That’s it! He seems to do that pretty real good as far as I’ve seen.

I’d rather give Shudak a chance instead of canning him because of one missed kick. Bullock has proved he’s a reliability by losing a few games single handedly. Can’t make long kicks and terrible on kickoffs. At least Shudak can put it in the end zone. Titans have a terrible strategy when it comes to kickers and special teams in general brother.
I agree, every time Fat Randy lines up for a kick I hold my breath. Especially anything over 45 yards or so. He’s better than the chit show we had a couple years ago, we gotta find someone better in the long run.

This is going to a fun day! We better pull out a win today!

My wife is from S Jersey and an Eagles fan. We’ll be a house divided today. And I really don’t want her to be able to rub a Titans lose in my face today….lol

In our houses there are three teams we tend to root for. Obviously the Titans first and foremost for me. Then the Eagles, because of my wife and Miami since we live in South Florida and our boys were born here and one of my sons live in Miami now so he roots for the Miami teams.

There were years we were all depressed because all three teams sucked. This year, they are all top teams. Very rare…lol!

Salyer was projected to go in the 3rd or 4th round but fell all the way to the 6th and has been arguably the best rookie tackle so far this year.

you mean Captain Downing SyndromeView attachment 20265

I agree, every time Fat Randy lines up for a kick I hold my breath. Especially anything over 45 yards or so. He’s better than the chit show we had a couple years ago, we gotta find someone better in the long run.
Anything 40 or longer and kick offs are awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back