Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing behind Godwin and Evans though. Little bit different of a situation than we are in.
I agree. Aside from his equally limited health as his time in Tennessee, TB also has the QB with the most pass attempts in the league, and they still aren’t using Julio Jones

I guess at this point in his career, Jones just is an NWI equal.

I agree. Aside from his equally limited health as his time in Tennessee, TB also has the QB with the most pass attempts in the league, and they still aren’t using Julio Jones

I guess at this point in his career, Jones just is an NWI equal.
Yeah, I'm not saying Julio is a game breaker. But 100% we could use a NWI equal, especially when we are paying him to play elsewhere.

blue looks better but bottom line need to ditch the fireball and put the sword on there

d3bdb38c4c433e694d58f919faa65be4.gif

Do you remember the time the Eagles sucked so bad that they held tryouts for street bums to play for them? They are going to need to have another tryout after our Titans smash them into oblivion!!!! Derrick Henry’s stiff arm is going to cause some brain injuries to these wimpy Eagles defenders!!!! We will beat them so badly Randall Cunningham will feel it!!!!!!!!!!

Titans 1 million
Street Bums Brian injured

Strong feeling that we win this.

Henry fixing to run angry, TE's going to be open and defense is going to bottle up Hurts.

Titans 27-21

Titans better figure out how to limit scrambling by QBs or they will lose another one, this time to Hurts who can make them pay big time with his legs. This goes all the way back to that playoff game against Mohomo and then again how he ran on them last game too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titans better figure out how to limit scrambling by QBs or They will lose another one, this time to Hurts who can make them pay big time with his legs. This goes al the way back to that playoff game against Mohomo and then again how he ran on them last game too.
They had MHomes figured out but f'in Weaver went in there and kept losing contain on the edge, letting him leak out.

Titans better figure out how to limit scrambling by QBs or They will lose another one, this time to Hurts who can make them pay big time with his legs. This goes al the way back to that playoff game against Mohomo and then again how he ran on them last game too.

The Titans will try everything they can to force the Eagles to beat them through the air...

Eagles dominate.:drunk:

Jordan Davis back in time from IR ; per rotoworld "hes been devouring the running game prior to his injury."

On top of that - no one is really discussing it but Henry has been low key baaaaaaad. I heard on a Titans podcast he's averaging(I believe) a paltry 2.3 yard per rush during the span of the last 3 games give or take.

This doesn't matchup well for the Titans.

That 3+ cushion lead in the south is looking better and better because another loss is on it's way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back