Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be better, but it would AMAZE me if the Titans somehow pulled off a win against a steamrolling team in the Patriots that are gaining confidence every week. This is looking like a double digit loss with all the players out for the Titans.

Bellecheat owes Vrabel a beat down.

We will be the trap game for Pats that the Texans were for us. Fat Randy pulls it out and makes Billichecks classic frown cave in one millimeter more.

A.J. Brown's latest ailment and resulting examination has produced a positive initial return.

X-rays on the Tennessee Titans WR's chest injury suffered Sunday came back negative, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the situation. Brown will undergo more tests Monday, which means he's not yet clear of any potential legitimate injury, but the negative X-rays are at least good news for now.

A.J. Brown's latest ailment and resulting examination has produced a positive initial return.

X-rays on the Tennessee Titans WR's chest injury suffered Sunday came back negative, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the situation. Brown will undergo more tests Monday, which means he's not yet clear of any potential legitimate injury, but the negative X-rays are at least good news for now.
Have they checked his vagina yet?

Win this and we’re right back in the driver’s seat for that first round bye but this is going to be tough. Pats have had extra time to rest/prepare and we’re getting more and more banged up each week. We’re going to need to force turnovers to win this one.

Win this and we’re right back in the driver’s seat for that first round bye but this is going to be tough. Pats have had extra time to rest/prepare and we’re getting more and more banged up each week. We’re going to need to force turnovers to win this one.
Our players are probably begging for the bye. They need some downtime.

If this offense could manage getting shut out by the Texans for 45+mins I don't see them doing much better this week unless the D gives them 10 yard fields

I suspect an actual beat down and not just us shooting ourselves in the face over and over

Todd Downing offense will do nothing once again. Defense will hold well but eventually falter after the offense produces nothing. We lose by a TD.

I'm betting we get some guys back on defense. Evans and mabin practiced some last week. Long wasn't placed on IR which is good. If we can just win this week we can afford resting everyone we can and lose to pitt. The bye week can't get here soon enough. I think we will be ok with dez actually getting full practice reps. He wasn't bad yesterday. Julio better be ready after the bye though. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back