Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses, other teams are dealing with injuries, Cleveland lost Chubb and Hunt and Johnson filled in with big games, SF lost RBs and Eli Mitchell filled in with decent games

Peterson is older, out of the game for a bit..but Foreman should be having bigger games. Our OL is pathetic for the talent in it and Tannehill and AJ need to step up as well

Right.. and both the Browns and 49ers are losing games. Maybe people did fill in but they are still losing. Injuries to key players matter.

My god, you love putting words in the mouth of other posters, don't you? He said "adjust" not "be as productive".

Soxcat does, but,.... the way I read F2Ws post was that since we didn't win with our backups, we should fire our coaches.

I think what a lot of unreasonable takes that people are making on this game is that we are not just playing backups, we are playing backups to the backups, backups.

There is only so much you can do when you are dredging the bottom of the barrel for NFL talent when there is also reduced practice time due to NFL/NFLPA contracts.

"I know you have never practiced a single play with us, but get out there."

Soxcat does, but,.... the way I read F2Ws post was that since we didn't win with our backups, we should fire our coaches
I didn’t take it that way because the Titans have won many games this season with multiple backups. No doubt the coaching staff has had to do a lot of things differently as a result.

No excuses, other teams are dealing with injuries, Cleveland lost Chubb and Hunt and Johnson filled in with big games, SF lost RBs and Eli Mitchell filled in with decent games

Peterson is older, out of the game for a bit..but Foreman should be having bigger games. Our OL is pathetic for the talent in it and Tannehill and AJ need to step up as well
This is a poor example for comparison.
You literally listed their RB getting injured and a backup stepping in.

It’s also argued that RB is the easiest position to fill with nobodies.

If the titans were only down Henry, this may be a fair comparison.

Tannehill has looked shakey all season. Doesn't even look like the cool, calm, collected guy that was leading game winning drives over the last 2 seasons. I had confidence if the Titans were down that Tanny could bring em back...but this season he just looks like he's terrified to drop back and throw. I don't know what the difference is, but he's going to have to get that swag back or this offense is doomed.

The difference is that from game 1 against the Cards he got crushed by Jones and the beatings have continued…the OL has been horrible and as a qb if you don’t trust your OL then you will have problems….that is a big part of Mahomes issues this yr too

“Tannehill doesn’t have the weapons to succeed. That’s why he’s playing bad.”

“Todd Downing should be fired because of lack of success”.

Lol some Titans fans will never change.

This is a poor example for comparison.
You literally listed their RB getting injured and a backup stepping in.

It’s also argued that RB is the easiest position to fill with nobodies.

If the titans were only down Henry, this may be a fair comparison.
Ok WR Cedric Wilson in Dallas

I'm not going to list every backup that has stepped in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back