Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would've thought we'd be going into this game without Henry, D. Evans, Julio Jones, Josh Reynolds and AJ Brown when the season first started? Unreal.

Pretty sure Vrabes is going into this game with one purpose, take the loss and get out with as few injuries as possible. Now, I'm in no way saying he is throwing the game, just that he is comfortable with losing to the Pats with the injuries excuse.

Pretty sure Vrabes is going into this game with one purpose, take the loss and get out with as few injuries as possible. Now, I'm in no way saying he is throwing the game, just that he is comfortable with losing to the Pats with the injuries excuse.

It might be the smartest thing to do. Just get to the bye week.

Jeffery Simmons is going to have to absolutely destroy this game if we want a chance. It's apparent our offense won't be able to do a damn thing in this game.

We're literally out there with nothing but depth on the field.

Losing to the Texans just gets worse and worse. Going to suck going into the bye on a 2 game losing streak and no longer having the #1 seed.

Jeffery Simmons is going to have to absolutely destroy this game if we want a chance. It's apparent our offense won't be able to do a damn thing in this game.

Losing to the Texans just gets worse and worse. Going to suck going into the bye on a 2 game losing streak and no longer having the #1 seed.
I personally think its ridiculous that a team has to wait this long into a season to get to their bye week. Just like teams going into their bye in like week 5.

Why are you assuming we lose the #1 seed?…. Never mind. I see it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back