Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can win with Tate, NWI, Rodgers, Fitz, Foreman, Hilliard and a bunch of no name TEs, they should just give Vrable COY now. Jesus Christ.

I do have a feeling that our defense will show up and prove Mac Jones to be a rookie.

Autry, Simmons and Landry going to fluster Jones. They will step it up a notch, because they'll realize the only way we will win is by their efforts.

Going to see a lot of 12 personnel out there on Sunday. If Swaim actually plays, the Titans may employ some 13 personnel as well. I expect to see a lot of Foreman and Hilliard in this one.

Obviously, the defense is going to take control of the game and put the offense in favorable situations, similar to the Rams game.

I do have a feeling that our defense will show up and prove Mac Jones to be a rookie.

Autry, Simmons and Landry going to fluster Jones. They will step it up a notch, because they'll realize the only way we will win is by their efforts.
I'd blitz him all day long. Use every bit of depth we have to do it. Rotate people in and out every drive. What we will see is Bowen going to a 4 man rush 2 high shell with zone underneath the whole game

Look, I never though we'd work the Chiefs and Rams like we did in a million years so I'm not tossing out the idea of the unthinkable happening.

So the ESPN playoff machine is up for 2021. If we lose and the Ravens lose to the Brownies this weekend and the other games go as they should then the Pats become the 1st seed.

So the ESPN playoff machine is up for 2021. If we lose and the Ravens lose to the Brownies this weekend and the other games go as they should then the Pats become the 1st seed.

Good to see that we can get the #1 seed during our bye week if the Pats win on Sunday.

Ravens at Steelers
Patriots at Bills

If Ravens and Patriots both lose during our bye week, we get back the #1 seed.

I personally think its ridiculous that a team has to wait this long into a season to get to their bye week. Just like teams going into their bye in like week 5.
At the beginning of the season, I liked the late bye. With all the injuries the titans have taken, they needed one earlier. Kind of thinks it’s dumb luck.

If we had the colts injury report, I’d be happier with our later bye.

Good to see that we can get the #1 seed during our bye week if the Pats win on Sunday.

Ravens at Steelers
Patriots at Bills

If Ravens and Patriots both lose during our bye week, we get back the #1 seed.
What's funny is they are one win + ravens loss to be the 1 seed, but if we somehow pull of a miracle Sunday, they fall all the way down to the 7 seed.

Our defense I believe in this game but downing absolutely gives me the fear. I honestly feel we will play bunch on every passing play and single on every running play. My credentials is Madden for 10+ years and I can defensively audible downing play calls on TV with side camera bill billicheat will be laughing all night long.

Downing does college footballl plays outta 3 or 4 formations and its fucking sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back