Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s insane, but what if our crew thought we win South bound goin down …. Then pop the yard when healthy..? As a man I wouldn’t take such an approach. So I’m basically bringing in insanity! Masterpiece if pulled off. The O line is complete garbage stem to stern. I dunno. Maybe it’s a great stage play …. Like some Shakespeare chit.
that seems to be the plan last 2 seasons...

I know it’s insane, but what if our crew thought we win South bound goin down …. Then pop the yard when healthy..? As a man I wouldn’t take such an approach. So I’m basically bringing in insanity! Masterpiece if pulled off. The O line is complete garbage stem to stern. I dunno. Maybe it’s a great stage play …. Like some Shakespeare chit.
I was thinking the very same thing. Last year this team beat all the top teams then were one and done as a 1 seed. This year is the complete opposite and they’re underwhelming and being overlooked. Maybe they make a run in the playoffs. Who knows.

Sounds like Lawrence is going to give it a go on Sunday.

I really hope that Burks can make it on the field because the Jags secondary leaves a bunch to be desired and the Jags only have 19 sacks all yr so maybe our OL could give Tanny a few seconds to throw the ball.

Sounds like Lawrence is going to give it a go on Sunday.

I really hope that Burks can make it on the field because the Jags secondary leaves a bunch to be desired and the Jags only have 19 sacks all yr so maybe our OL could give Tanny a few seconds to throw the ball.

Where did you see that at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back