Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of injuries on all three phases. Don't even know who will be returning punts if Board can't go.
I know injuries are part of the game, but gee whiz. It really does make you think we need to take a very hard look at training and practice programs.

What else are the coaches going to say…. “Our left tackle is a real scrub, wish we had a better option but thanks to the GM who just got fired for our diminishing talent we have no other choice”…lol

I know injuries are part of the game, but gee whiz. It really does make you think we need to take a very hard look at training and practice programs.
I agree, this is beyond just bad luck now. Something is amiss. I still think that Jrobs philosophy of targeting players coming off of injury or having a history of being injury prone is partly to blame too.

The Jags have 4 players on their injury report. The Titans have 13 players on the injury report and 16 more on IR. You can’t tell me that’s a coincidence.

Burks looking like he's out again. Gross.

Our first round picks in the past three years have started a combined 7 games out of a possible 86 games.

This is no doubt Vrabel thinking Jags is auto win so he's resting slightly hurt players

100% guaranteed it's arrogance

Did it last year vs Jets and we lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back