Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strength and conditioning coaches…or someone….better have some good explanation for why we cant play a single game without half the defense getting injured.

Strength and conditioning coaches…or someone….better have some good explanation for why we cant play a single game without half the defense getting injured.

And explain what they did to Phillips. Where is he?? Following the trend of every Titans rookie not being able to suit up past a handful of games in a row

I would not be surprised if we don’t struggle against the Jags.

We are lousy offensively. From OC to Oline to WRs.

if I was the Jags I would put 7 in the box and dare our WRs to get open 1v1. Don’t think they can do it and Downing is too stupid to scheme our TEs to be game changers. Going out on a limb and betting the Jags set their season high for sacks this game.

I thought the Green Bay game was a flash of what our potential was. I believe now it was an accident and unlikely to ever be seen again by this roster.

We may win…but it will be ugly and will spotlight how bad our division really is.

people keep saying this is what we need and beat the Jags knock them out of division race and just play well enough to win.

but imagine a loss here. Oh man this team would be in deep @&&@.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back