Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Titans are 13.5 point dogs at the moment. I can’t remember a bigger spread.

Add to that it’ll be Monday Night Football and will be on Hard Knocks the following week.

Time to shock the world!

giphy.gif

Dolphins AVERAGE 32 points a game. My gut feeling right now is the Dolphins roll over the Titans 34-17. Dolphins aren't afraid to score points and they definitely aren't afraid of scoring points just because they have a lead. This is a team that keeps it coming when they have momentum. It doesn't mean they will win the SuperBowl, but at least they have an entertaining brand to watch.

Totally get the posts before referring to the past where we win the improbable games. Hope I'm wrong, but definitely don't see that happening in Miami.

At the same time I'm looking at their schedule and see losses vs quality opponents like KC, Buffalo and Eagles... Hum

Dolphins AVERAGE 32 points a game. My gut feeling right now is the Dolphins roll over the Titans 34-17. Dolphins aren't afraid to score points and they definitely aren't afraid of scoring points just because they have a lead. This is a team that keeps it coming when they have momentum. It doesn't mean they will win the SuperBowl, but at least they have an entertaining brand to watch.

Totally get the posts before referring to the past where we win the improbable games. Hope I'm wrong, but definitely don't see that happening in Miami.
Agreed. McDaniels called off the dogs in the 2nd half of the their game this past Sunday once they got in that score range against the Commanders.

actual conversation within the league office; this is legit, it actually leaked yesterday...

League official 1: 'Who's up next on Monday night?'

League official 2: 'Uh, it's the Dolphins... oh, and the Titans.'

LO1: 'The Titans? Who's gonna watch that?'

LO2: 'I dunno, probably no one.'

LO1: 'Exactly. Let's schedule a Monday double-header.'

Tyreek and waddle vs this secondary? This is gonna be ugly. Not as ugly as the TNF game though, steelers vs patriots ahah primetime games cooking this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back