Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is going to be brutal Hill goes for 200 and waddle 100 plus. Fantasy records maybe set lets hope they do not put up 70 like they did on the broncos earlier.
Broncos are 6-3 since that thumping

In saying that...I have a few Dolphins in my fantasy line up.

Honestly, if they really wanted to they could just send Hill on go routes and score every play. It would really be funny to see because I know not a single member of Titans would be within 10-15 yards of him.

Honestly, if they really wanted to they could just send Hill on go routes and score every play. It would really be funny to see because I know not a single member of Titans would be within 10-15 yards of him.

probably Dolphins first play from line of scrimmage…Hill blows past Fulton and catches the ball 10 yards behind him and scores….65yds….

With the CBs looking the wrong way, it really doesn’t matter if he ran a 6.4
Pretty sure 2 games in a row Titans have surrendered TDs to guys who hadn't had a TD all season. That one guy hadn't had one since like week 4 last season or something.

Hill could probably run on his knees and still score.

probably Dolphins first play from line of scrimmage…Hill blows past Fulton and catches the ball 10 yards behind him and scores….65yds….
If they were smart, they'd do that every possession. As a Titans fan, I'm 100% certain it would work at least 80% of the time. The other 20% would be if Hill fell down or there is PI/holding.

In the Fins 3 losses Hill has been held to 58 on 3 catches, 88 on 11 catches, and 62 on 8 catches. So 208 yards on 22 catches for a 9.5ypc.

If you want to have a chance you have to contain the Cheetah.

The Titans have faced Hill 5 times... 6 for 49, 11 for 157, 5 for 67, 7 for 87 and 0 for 0

So we have done a fairly good job of containing him except for 1 game.

Got to force Tua to take the short throw and prevent it from going to the house... play 1 guy man to man on Hill with zone behind.

In the Fins 3 losses Hill has been held to 58 on 3 catches, 88 on 11 catches, and 62 on 8 catches. So 208 yards on 22 catches for a 9.5ypc.

The Titans have faced Hill 5 times... 6 for 49, 11 for 157, 5 for 67, 7 for 87 and 0 for 0

Got to force Tua to take the short throw and prevent it from going to the house... play 1 guy man to man on Hill with zone behind.

Man this is a whole different roster to try and duplicate what worked previously.

Hill needs some stone cold Cyprien administered

Hill needs some stone cold Cyprien administered
marciano-walcott-KO-punch-round-13-featured.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back