Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Fins 3 losses Hill has been held to 58 on 3 catches, 88 on 11 catches, and 62 on 8 catches. So 208 yards on 22 catches for a 9.5ypc.

If you want to have a chance you have to contain the Cheetah.

The Titans have faced Hill 5 times... 6 for 49, 11 for 157, 5 for 67, 7 for 87 and 0 for 0

So we have done a fairly good job of containing him except for 1 game.

Got to force Tua to take the short throw and prevent it from going to the house... play 1 guy man to man on Hill with zone behind.

We had hopes and dreams for playoff contention in each of those contests though..... this is going to be the first game when our secondary players are going to be making business decisions...........

This defense doesn't really Rush the Passer, isn't that good against the Run and can't defend against the Pass and commits PI at a high rate.
Just not a good combination.

Kristian Fulton is out, so that’s addition by subtraction. I’m expecting heavy doses of Tre Avery and Eric Garror. A pair of UDFA.

Does T-Hill go over 200 yards against us?
I legit say no.

couple reasons:
I’m expect other WR to also rack up big yards basically preventing Hill from having the field enough to reach 200.
Fish could be up early and they’re run game is no pushover either, so slow, 27 play drives likely.

If I'm the Titans, I'm playing it as "what have we got to lose?" Everything thinks they are going to lose and they probably will. But if with a game like this and the season already in the tank, tell your rookie gunslinger to basically just let it rip and take chances.

If I'm the Titans, I'm playing it as "what have we got to lose?" Everything thinks they are going to lose and they probably will. But if with a game like this and the season already in the tank, tell your rookie gunslinger to basically just let it rip and take chances.

Agree. Let him show off that huge arm and lightning fast release. Whatever happens , happens….grip it and rip it

Before the season started I was planning to go to this game. But no way I’m driving 1-1/2 hours each way and spending the time and money to watch this pitiful excuse of a product on the field!

Maybe next year they’ll be worth the investment. Now watch them go out and win in surprising fashion….lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be hitting the over for tyreek yards.

fulton out, and he's within range of the all time record, even without the extra game. they are gonna push his numbers up just to get it and make a statement on mnf, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back