Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyreek hill has 5 games to get 500 yards to break 2k. realistic chance we get him halfway there.
Put Eric Garor on Tyreek the whole game. He’s our fasted CB and is a sure tackler. Tyreek will still catch 100% of balls thrown at him but Garor could maybe limit the YAC?

Goot lawd. For those who have Max, you might want to avoid watching "Hard Knocks" before this one.

I'm watching them destroy the Red Commanders in this week's episode.

Hill might have 200 yards on MNF.

These are the types of games our boys show up in and win. Nobody thinks we don’t get blown up. Hope that’s what happens.

Goot lawd. For those who have Max, you might want to avoid watching "Hard Knocks" before this one.

I'm watching them destroy the Red Commanders in this week's episode.

Hill might have 200 yards on MNF.
This might be the most interesting “Hard Knocks” ever. Mike McDaniels is one weird dude, but he’s a genius. That Jalen Phillips episode was heartbreaking. Good stuff.

Yeah, Hill is going to set records next Monday.

This might be the most interesting “Hard Knocks” ever. Mike McDaniels is one weird dude, but he’s a genius. That Jalen Phillips episode was heartbreaking. Good stuff.

Yeah, Hill is going to set records next Monday.
The best thing i love about sports is watching greatness at the highest level! Hill is amazing. Hard to remember electricity like him. Unfortunately, we have no answer.

What’s sad is I’m not interested in watching this game. I’ll check scores periodically. If we’re close in 3q, I watch. But I’m expecting we’ll be down by 18-21 by half.

What’s sad is I’m not interested in watching this game. I’ll check scores periodically. If we’re close in 3q, I watch. But I’m expecting we’ll be down by 18-21 by half.
18 is avg for the season, so probably not a bad call. Of course the Dolphins will probably double their score in the 2nd half and we lay an egg.

this is why I think the under might be a good call for the game

its the NFL and most teams go into kill the clock mode once game is decided

I think the game will be decided early. Titans will clearly be killing the clock from 1st snap hoping for a shorter more competitive game & fish will go into clock kill once up 3 scores cause Titans cant score 3 TDs without a D on the field

It is going to be brutal Hill goes for 200 and waddle 100 plus. Fantasy records maybe set lets hope they do not put up 70 like they did on the broncos earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back