Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are actually playing pretty well with Glennon. Still losing but giving some good teams a run. And James Robinson is the 3rd leading rusher in the league. Unless we see another Henry domination of the Jags, this may not be easy.

Surely Vrabel and the boys will be ready to beat the lowly Jags. Yeah right. The jags are losing but playing tough. The pretenders fold once again

Jaguars 30
Pretenders 27

December games at jax makes me nervous.
If the coaches and players don't know what's at steak here, then I don't know what to say. Because records be damned this IS a huge must win game period !!!

I'm pretty worried that we're going to make Glennon look like a god. Still, I like our chances coming off of a loss. At worst, this game is a shoot out which I think favors us.

Well last I just checked we are the favorites again... sure kiss of death for the Titans. Seems like we almost always lose when we are the favorite.

Coming off an embarrassing loss at home, the homer in me says we demolish them! But I wouldn’t be totally shocked if we laid another egg either.

If we had won Sunday I’d say they lay an egg against the jags. But hopefully since the Titans are coming off a loss they win!

Derrick Henry >>>> Jacksonville

We'll make this far more interesting than it should be but at the end of the day its Jacksonville.

Gotta get this win to raise some hope and expectations so the loss to Detroit or Houston hurts that much more.

Titans win and cover whatever the spread is.

Jags have been playing hard and their running back is no joke. We better be ready to play sunday. We play soft zone coverage and do not blitz we going to have problems yet again.

Gotta get this win to raise some hope and expectations so the loss to Detroit or Houston hurts that much more.

Titans win and cover whatever the spread is.
Exactly... its no fun JUST dashing your hopes... They have to build them up some to make it that much more impactful when they body slam you back to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back