Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again... I’m going to call out any alleged fan who predicts a loss to a 1-11 team. I didn’t say we can’t lose or it won’t be a close game. I just said that flippantly predicting a loss to a 1-11 team who literally has the worst defense in the NFL and our team literally only trails the Vikings, Packers and Chiefs in total offense is stupid and not realistic.
Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be delusional lol

Once again... I’m going to call out any alleged fan who predicts a loss to a 1-11 team. I didn’t say we can’t lose or it won’t be a close game. I just said that flippantly predicting a loss to a 1-11 team who literally has the worst defense in the NFL and our team literally only trails the Vikings, Packers and Chiefs in total offense is stupid and not realistic.
We lost to the Bengals wtf you talking about. We will know after the first possession from each team, the Jags gonna show up they hate us.

We lost to the Bengals wtf you talking about. We will know after the first possession from each team, the Jags gonna show up they hate us.

WTF you talking about ? Jags don’t win this game. Some of you been calling for this team to lose week after week for weeks. You finally were right with the Browns. It’s truly like you want them to lose so you can bitch about it.

WTF you talking about ? Jags don’t win this game. Some of you been calling for this team to lose week after week for weeks. You finally were right with the Browns. It’s truly like you want them to lose so you can ***** about it.
lol ? .. why is that funny? Why are you laughing out loud? Why do you think they will lose? lol.

You know how stupid you sound saying the Titans will lose coming off 2 big wins against teams they had to beat , but the Browns are gonna win , in Nashville by the way coming off their HUGE blowout 2 point win over the Jags and 5 point win over that powerhouse of a team the Eagles, You know right?

Of Course any given Sunday, But you predicting a loss for the Titans doesn’t make you a smart fan if the Titans lose. It makes you a bad uninformed lucky guessing loser mentality type fan.

I say again... lol. This isn’t a game the Titans should lose. They are a much better team than The Browns. lol. Yes.. I’m making fun of you with the “ lol”
lol shut up

I think what us long time Titans fans are saying is that it wouldn’t be a shocker to see us lose this game. Do want to lose or are we expecting to lose.... no. We should pull this one out of the hat, even if it ends up an unnecessary nail biter.

The Jags will be playing hard. they aren’t going to roll over and the Titans have a history of letting 0-1-2 win teams get wins against us. ie, Bengals. We barely beat Denver, Texans, MN. So it’s not crazy to be a little nervous this week with the roller coaster performances we have grown accustomed to.

With that said, Henry literally owns the Hags, especially in Dec, and the Titans are coming off an embarrassing loss so my hope is that we roll over them like a freight train!

Last edited by a moderator:
Delusional ? About what?

Are the Titans the 4th ranked offense in the NFL? Yes. Fact
Are the Jags ranked dead last, 31st in defense? Yes Fact

What’s delusional? You?
I wont hold your newness to being a Titan fan against you. It is great we are getting new fans... but, to spare you some heartache... throughout the history of the Tennessee Franchise, we always drop the ball at the worst possible times, usually in the worst possible ways. It is just a part of being a Titan fan.

I wont hold your newness to being a Titan fan against you. It is great we are getting new fans... but, to spare you some heartache... throughout the history of the Tennessee Franchise, we always drop the ball at the worst possible times, usually in the worst possible ways. It is just a part of being a Titan fan.

Believe me, this franchise has been doing this since the Oilers

Is Hooker better than Tye Smith at covering? We know Smith is not good and I'm guessing Hooker hasn't been impressive at all either but I would think if they're both that bad, maybe some other FA could be picked up for a game or 2.

And for F's sake AJ25, get to F'in work.
Hooker played slot corner, right?
I could see them moving King outside and playing Hooker in the slot.

Believe me, this franchise has been doing this since the Oilers

I can also attest to this. Been a fan since 86

The more things change the more things stay the same.
I'm still pissed about the cleveland game from 89'. Last week of the season at hou, win the game and we win the Central Division ... Gave that game away but we still hosted a home playoff game against the stoolers ... Gave that game away also.

Oilers fan since 76'.

WTF you talking about ? Jags don’t win this game. Some of you been calling for this team to lose week after week for weeks. You finally were right with the Browns. It’s truly like you want them to lose so you can ***** about it.
Wrong. I said we would lose to the Colts I also said we would beat the Browns. At the end of the day I want the team to win every week, but things don't work like that. You are delusional in the fact you cant see the deficiencies with this team and blindly assume this team cannot lose because it is your team. Homer.

Wrong. I said we would lose to the Colts I also said we would beat the Browns. At the end of the day I want the team to win every week, but things don't work like that. You are delusional in the fact you cant see the deficiencies with this team and blindly assume this team cannot lose because it is your team. Homer.

Where did I say that? Where have I not acknowledged the fact our defense is bad? I don’t blindly assume anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back