Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say they lose to the Jags because I said they would lose to the Colts again and we won, I also picked us to beat the Browns we lose so ya.

What do y’all think about adding Sharif Finch off the Jets practice squad? He got some sacks for us a few years ago. And we’re so thin at the position.

I'm guessing they move King to the outside for this one...

Butler needs to shadow Chark and King shadow Shenault. We can take our chances with Tye Smith on Keelan Cole. Would be great to get some pressure on Glennon.

Wouldn't it be nice to handle the Jags this Sunday and then sit back and watch the Colts at Raiders then the Steelers at Bills. Some serious playoff implications right here.

Could be a great Sunday if we take care of our own business.

4th ranked offense vs the 31st ranked defense... not a chance. The Titans defense may be bad but it isn’t Jags bad.

Try and be at least close to realistic.
In the last 5 games the jags have only been out of the Steelers game. Other 4 games were decided by 4 points or less. Your insane if you think this will be an easy win for us.

In the last 5 games the jags have only been out of the Steelers game. Other 4 games were decided by 4 points or less. Your insane if you think this will be an easy win for us.

Once again... I’m going to call out any alleged fan who predicts a loss to a 1-11 team. I didn’t say we can’t lose or it won’t be a close game. I just said that flippantly predicting a loss to a 1-11 team who literally has the worst defense in the NFL and our team literally only trails the Vikings, Packers and Chiefs in total offense is stupid and not realistic.

4th ranked offense vs the 31st ranked defense... not a chance. The Titans defense may be bad but it isn’t Jags bad.

Try and be at least close to realistic.

Last time these two teams met, the Jaguars put up nearly 500 yards offense and won the TOP battle by over 6 minutes. The Titans needed a FG with under 2 minutes left to beat the jags after blowing a 14 point second half lead.

I think the Titans win as well, but I think the Jags will play them tough and keep it close until the 4th quarter.

No game in the NFL is an "easy" win. Last week should have proved that to you.

Is Hooker better than Tye Smith at covering? We know Smith is not good and I'm guessing Hooker hasn't been impressive at all either but I would think if they're both that bad, maybe some other FA could be picked up for a game or 2.

And for F's sake AJ25, get to F'in work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back