Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re going into the home stretch, we need to be picking up steam and building on yesterday’s strong win. Especially against a non-playoff team with an injured QB. We cannot afford to drop this one.

Normally a couple good hits on a QB with a rib injury and that QB is tentative the rest of the game. If not on the bench. With this defense, he could possibly stand back in the pocket unscathed. If that happens, his sore ribs could be a non-issue.

I myself do not want to rely on others in order for us to win the division ... But that's just me.

I agree with you but you said they HAD to. You are assuming the Colts win their remaining games and you don’t think the Titans can or will. That’s my point. I don’t understand why certain fans assume the worst with our team.

I agree with you but you said they HAD to. You are assuming the Colts win their remaining games and you don’t think the Titans can or will. That’s my point. I don’t understand why certain fans assume the worst with our team.

Ahhh I see the problem here. You my good Sir are assuming what you think I am thinking.
I shall reiterate. I DO NOT WANT TO RELY ON OTHERS TO WIN THE DIVISION.

Most effective way for this is for us to win the 3 remaining games. Have too. Because I DO NOT WANT TO RELY ON OTHERS TO WIN THE DIVISION.

To you this means that the colts will win their games. I didn't say this you assumed this.

Respectfully
Afc46.

Ahhh I see the problem here. You my good Sir are assuming what you think I am thinking.

Most effective way for this is for us to win the 3 remaining games. Have too. Because I DO NOT WANT TO RELY ON OTHERS TO WIN THE DIVISION.

To you this means that the colts will win their games. I didn't say this you assumed this.

Respectfully
Afc46.

Respectfully
Afc46.

Co

Respectfully
Afc46.

Then you just stated the obvious. if they win out they win the division. Well... yea!

Should be a simple game plan of feeding Henry using PA. Art needs to know this is not the time to start getting cute with the playbook and just take care of business behind the man that put this team in this position, BDH.

As mentioned, with Chase Daniel and #1 WR out, the D may get a slightly easier game than they have (although Glennon/Minshew is not impressive).

Still need to get healthy and IF AJ25 is ever going to play and there is any thought he may be slow his first game or 2, this is the game to get him going. Glad to hear Fulton may be back, hopefully he can start building up his rookie resume.

Should be a simple game plan of feeding Henry using PA. Art needs to know this is not the time to start getting cute with the playbook and just take care of business behind the man that put this team in this position, BDH.

As mentioned, with Chase Daniel and #1 WR out, the D may get a slightly easier game than they have (although Glennon/Minshew is not impressive).

Still need to get healthy and IF AJ25 is ever going to play and there is any thought he may be slow his first game or 2, this is the game to get him going. Glad to hear Fulton may be back, hopefully he can start building up his rookie resume.

The Lions best CB is out as well.

Worried about Jerome Boger being the referee this week....Titans have lost 8 out of the last 10 games that Boger has been our ref. we beat the Jets in 2018 and beat the Saints in 2015....otherwise losses.

Worried about Jerome Boger being the referee this week....Titans have lost 8 out of the last 10 games that Boger has been our ref. we beat the Jets in 2018 and beat the Saints in 2015....otherwise losses.

He's as bad or worse than Bill Vinovich. The ref from the dolphins game on October 2017.
That wasn't a fumble you @$$ hole !!!

He's as bad or worse than Bill Vinovich. The ref from the dolphins game on October 2017.
That wasn't a fumble you @$$ hole !!!

yep totally infuriating...the ball doesn't travel 10 -15 yrds down field with a spiral if the qbs arm wasn't going forward with control of the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back