Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when? Season is almost over, what's everyone excuse going be when it's playoff time and he was limited in practice again, and questionable/out game day. It's all hopes and wishes from coach staff he'll be able to go.

Hopes and wishes generally have some basis in evidence. They might not be certain he will contribute, but to keep him on the roster they have to believe it is worth it, and for it to be worth he has to have a reasonable chance to play and contribute.

Why exactly? Stafford is tough and we get no pressure on any qb
No joke.. Gotta touch a qb to put him out of the game. Hell, even Mariota would be perfectly healthy after a game against our defense. Jake Locker could walk away from one of our games without a bruise.

He will if he's untouched.

Are y’all crazy.... of course he will get touched. Where have y’all been? We freaking activated Wyatt Ray. Chances are ... he gets to the QB and has a huge impact on the game, turns Stafford into Star Dust and his first game as a Titan will be... Unforgettable.

Are y’all crazy.... of course he will get touched. Where have y’all been? We freaking activated Wyatt Ray. Chances are ... he gets to the QB and has a huge impact on the game, turns Stafford into Star Dust and his first game as a Titan will be... Unforgettable.
Can’t wait for him to break the rookie sack record!

Like Joe Burrow... or Baker Mayfield in the first half...

Even if Adoree comes back in the playoffs (I have my doubts) he’s not going to be in game shape. He may do more harm than good in a lose and done playoff game. That would scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back