Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can save them the trouble and go ahead and hold him out. You know, for his on safety and stuff.

The Lions know that he won't get touched by the Titans pass rush so they don't have to worry about making the injury worse....they will just inject the ribs before he gets on the field....our only hope is that the Lions hired the Bolts team MD after he punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung earlier this year.

The Lions know that he won't get touched by the Titans pass rush so they don't have to worry about making the injury worse....they will just inject the ribs before he gets on the field....our only hope is that the Lions hired the Bolts team MD after he punctured Tyrod Taylor's lung earlier this year.
With our pass rush, his ribs could heal by halftime

While that’s funny and all... just moving hurts. Imagine trying to throw or run and breathe. If he plays it isn’t as bad as they make it sound.

Cross conference game, against a team we should roll, and need to to hold onto the division lead. Lets see if we don't bung this up. Too bad we didn't draw the Lions when Patricia was still coaching.

While that’s funny and all... just moving hurts. Imagine trying to throw or run and breathe. If he plays it isn’t as bad as they make it sound.
Stafford is tough as nails though. Pretty sure he's played through a fractured vertebrae and punctured spleen among other injuries.

Boys, you already know how bad we will beat the Lions!!!! Our defense has found their footing!!!! Our offense continues to dominate!!!!! We have the best team in the league!!!!! Henry will fracture the throat of the entire Lions organization with one mighty stiff arm!!!!!!! This one is over before it begins!!!!!!!!! We will beat them so bad, the Red Wings will feel it!!!!!

Mighty Titans 1,000,000
Lions 1

EpeDAjzXcAEtwGj

Interesting. Until I saw this report, I forgot AP was on the Lions. Also notable, Stafford didn't practice, Adoree was limited Wed and Thurs, Ben Jones full participant and AJB11 didn't practice yesterday.

of next season.

Geez. Is there any concern for "game shape" for AJ25 despite how big of an excuse that was for both Clowney and Beasley?
Has he been practicing at least? I agree games are different but could be what they are doing. If he's done this year...put him on IR and be done with it

Has he been practicing at least? I agree games are different but could be what they are doing. If he's done this year...put him on IR and be done with it

Exactly. People saying he won’t play this year are definitely not on the same page with the coaching staff or management. If they expected not to contribute this year he would be on IR. They clearly expect him to contribute at some point. So it is not unreasonable for fans to think so. Playing him situationally or in a rotation would significantly mitigate the game shape issue.

Exactly. People saying he won’t play this year are definitely not on the same page with the coaching staff or management. If they expected not to contribute this year he would be on IR. They clearly expect him to contribute at some point. So it is not unreasonable for fans to think so. Playing him situationally or in a rotation would significantly mitigate the game shape issue.
If we weren't so thin at CB he would of been on IR but I think the staff is holding out hope he can play. But I doubt it, he starts practicing again and messes up whatever he hurt in that knee again, should we start being concerned that this will be a occuring theme for the rest of his career? Like Clowney.

If we weren't so thin at CB he would of been on IR but I think the staff is holding out hope he can play. But I doubt it, he starts practicing again and messes up whatever he hurt in that knee again, should we start being concerned that this will be a occuring theme for the rest of his career? Like Clowney.

How do you know the this? Any thing but a guess? And it actually makes very little sense. If you are thin at a position you don’t keep a guy on the roster you know can’t play. How do you replace a guy that goes down with a guy that you know very well can’t and won’t be able to play this year. Roster spots are very valuable, and if you are confident a player won’t play the rest of the year you don’t give him one—especially at a position where you are already thin. So the fact that he has a roster spot tells you there is a reasonable expectation he will contribute this year.

How do you know the this? Any thing but a guess? And it actually makes very little sense. If you are thin at a position you don’t keep a guy on the roster you know can’t play. How do you replace a guy that goes down with a guy that you know very well can’t and won’t be able to play this year. Roster spots are very valuable, and if you are confident a player won’t play the rest of the year you don’t give him one—especially at a position where you are already thin. So the fact that he has a roster spot tells you there is a reasonable expectation he will contribute this year.
So when? Season is almost over, what's everyone excuse going be when it's playoff time and he was limited in practice again, and questionable/out game day. It's all hopes and wishes from coach staff he'll be able to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back