Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll have what she’s having
Dude I was at Katz’s in NY with my buddy and his fam last year and they have a photo of Meg Ryan making her O face in that scene and my buddies 8 year old son literally said “Daddy, why does her face look like that?” And my friend was like “Uuuuuhhhhhh?”. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life.

Dude I was at Katz’s in NY with my buddy and his fam last year and they have a photo of Meg Ryan making her O face in that scene and my buddies 8 year old son literally said “Daddy, why does her face look like that?” And my friend was like “Uuuuuhhhhhh?”. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life.
What a great scene! Meg Ryan is so hot

A game sim I watched the other night had the Chargers doubling up the Titans, 44-24. Sounds about right, although 24 might be a stretch.

Would love to get news tomorrow that Autry, Fulton, Avery, Cunningham, Burks, Philips, Haskins and Board are back.

Oh, and Daley has been demoted to waterboy.

won't be watching it. I'll be sleeping.

Risking sleep only to harness frustration before walking into work -- is not worth it anymore with this team.

Would love to get news tomorrow that Autry, Fulton, Avery, Cunningham, Burks, Philips, Haskins and Board are back.

Oh, and Daley has been demoted to waterboy.
as long as he dont replace the rocket arm'd midget

Shutterstock_9288529v.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back