Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the last win & in game...

fetchimage
I remember win and in against a winless Colts team…… good Lawd that might have been my worst day as a Titan fan! :gaah::cuss::swear::scorebad:

Lonnie Johnson is a bigger CB/S who’s a TE matchup guy like Cruikshank was. Engram abused us last week. I get this move.

It seems that the lack of a Pass Rush is allowing opposing QB's time to find their favorite target.

Hopefully this guy can help with TE coverage.

Lonnie Johnson is a bigger CB/S who’s a TE matchup guy like Cruikshank was. Engram abused us last week. I get this move.

You want to bet that he pulls his hamstring again?

Speaking of pulled hamstrings what happened to WR Marcus Johnson? Pulled his hamstring and he flat out disappeared. He actually looked decent for us (not stat wise) but he definitely looked like he had some talent.

You want to bet that he pulls his hamstring again?

Speaking of pulled hamstrings what happened to WR Marcus Johnson? Pulled his hamstring and he flat out disappeared. He actually looked decent for us (not stat wise) but he definitely looked like he had some talent.
He's with the Giants

LA only favored by 3 at home. That’s a pick ‘em
Like my nose.

just not watching. Gonna be a check in on score occasionally, maybe watch 4 Q if we’re up by 27.

and anybody w/ “true fan BS” can FO, unless they show receipts. I just re-upped my season Tix for the 23 rd year in a row. I love AAS.

I only attend games I know wont be crawling with visiting fans...

even though Titans played like poop there was only 11 jags fans there so I could just stew in peace

will be going to cows game as well

those are the games I will attend... cows & jags - they dont travel

Like my nose.

just not watching. Gonna be a check in on score occasionally, maybe watch 4 Q if we’re up by 27.

and anybody w/ “true fan BS” can FO, unless they show receipts. I just re-upped my season Tix for the 23 rd year in a row. I love AAS.

You need to put on them good luck socks. Or are they done?

I only attend games I know wont be crawling with visiting fans...

even though Titans played like poop there was only 11 jags fans there so I could just stew in peace

will be going to cows game as well

those are the games I will attend... cows & jags - they dont travel

Yeah I agree, there wasn't any Jags fans at all. Probably only saw about 30 Jags fans inside Nissan and Broadway with their old faded Brunell, Fred Taylor and Leftwich faded jerseys or Starter jackets.

The games I went to this year, the Giants, Colts and especially the Bengals fans came in full effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back