Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haskins? What in the world do you see in Haskins? I'm seriously curious.
Haskins 21.79 kick return average is 6th in the league. Also, with Hilliard out indefinitely we’re thin at RB. Having Chestnut as the only backup/alternative to Henry isn’t ideal. With Carter gone now, we need to have three HB available.

This game might be the game where the NFL will rethink about giving Divison winners an automatic playoff berth.

Watch how the media will bring up the subject "Should it only be the best teams in the playoffs regardless of winning your division".

If we had a pass rush, I would give us a chance to keep it interesting, but without a pass rush this might be a 35-13 type Chargers win.
Nah, Titans at Jags win and in will get flexed into week 18 SNF, the NFL loves those elimination games.

I remember the last win & in game...

fetchimage

Zach Cunningham designated to return from IR

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...designate-zach-cunningham-for-return-from-ir/

Singed RB Jonathan Ward to PS per PK
Bringing back Cunningham now leaves us just two spots to bring back players from IR. Total mismanagement by Jrob and Vrable. Wasting return spots on Ola and Josh Thompson was ludicrous. Now we have Molden, Long Jr, Philips, Jemarco Jones and 10 other guys on there and can only bring back two this year. Could use all four of those guys.

Unfortunately those days are over with. Not because Henry is done, it's because we have no OL and threat of a passing game. Therefore teams can put 11 in the box.
Henry is going downhill too, but that’s expected with the mileage we’ve put on him. That’s what happens when you have a one dimensional offense.

One good make the argument he is the MVP of this defense. Without him, we have 0 pass rush
that's because Bowen never blitzes. Ever.

He keeps sending 4 and they keep carving us up.. does Bowen adjust? No.. just keep sending 4, maybe it'll work 1 year

but it never does

that's because Bowen never blitzes. Ever.

He keeps sending 4 and they keep carving us up.. does Bowen adjust? No.. just keep sending 4, maybe it'll work 1 year

but it never does
It is stupid AF. Our dbs arent overflowing with good play, so giving the qb so much time to wait on our dbs to make a mistake is never going to work. We need to be forcing that qb to make throws he doesnt want to make or take a sack.

Seriously, the only coaches on this entire staff I would want to keep is Vrabel, d-line coach, linebacker coach. Outside of them, they could replace every single one of them with focus on OC and oline, followed by wrs and dbs.

I don't think we can say that he is going downhill, he has no line blocking for him.
What we know about Henry is, even at his best, he goes down as easy as any RB I have ever seen when he is going through the line. If someone touches his shoelace he drops to the ground. Henry is dangerous when he finds the gap and gets moving. This season we can't give him even the smallest gaps for him to get past the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back