Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel said Radunz will probably get play at multiple positions this week. I kinda feel like they’re going to treat this like a preseason game and try guys out at different positions to see what works. Maybe Radunz and Clark together at some point. Maybe Radunz and Brewer. I assume Lonnie Johnson will play some safety and some slot CB. Could be interesting.
Hope he brings his squirt gun…

I'm starting to get those "I hope we lose every game badly and clean house" vibes.
No time to quit! Foxholes are dug for men. Win the division, anything can happen. Need to get BDH controlling game, harass opposing QB. It’s possible! A win here buys our ticket. However, I may take the line at $250

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to get those "I hope we lose every game badly and clean house" vibes.
I genuinely feel like we have the players on this team to make a run if everyone gets healthy enough. Reps are important though so I’d love to see everyone back for the last couple games of the regular season to get some rhythm.
Using Clark and Radunz in place of Daley/Brewer/NPF could help solidify the line.
Having Burks, Woods, McMath, NWI and Conley together is actually decent depth.
Hilliard, Haskins and Chestnut are quality complements to Henry
Fulton, Byard, Hooker, Avery, Lonnie, McCreary, Adams and Mitchell can get the job done if all are healthy.
Dupree, Simmons, Tart, Walker, Autry, Weaver and Edwards are a force when healthy. We know this.
Long Jr, Cunningham and Rice are a solid trio
Honestly, if we get everyone back except Landry, Lewan, Philips and Molden, I think this is still a solid squad.

Cunningham can tackle, hopefully that should improve the run D that struggled before the Jax game.
Unfortunately I see Herbert getting 50 passes.

No Cunningham activation means we’re gonna be rolling with Monty Rice, Cole and Dr. Gibby at ILB. Praying Dr. Gibby is surprisingly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back