Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree, there wasn't any Jags fans at all. Probably only saw about 30 Jags fans inside Nissan and Broadway with their old faded Brunell, Fred Taylor and Leftwich faded jerseys or Starter jackets.

The games I went to this year, the Giants, Colts and especially the Bengals fans came in full effect.
Haha. Leftwich? One of those guys does not fit with the other 2.

Probably feel like Henry is still due. LAC has the worst run D in the league but played pretty well against it last week or two.
Yeah. They’re ranked 28th on the site I just visited. The Titans have to be able to get Henry going and keep Herbert on the sidelines.

I’m hoping Henry is still pissed over the fumbles last week.

Yeah. They’re ranked 28th on the site I just visited. The Titans have to be able to get Henry going and keep Herbert on the sidelines.

I’m hoping Henry is still pissed over the fumbles last week.
Well if he would quit carrying the ball like a loaf of bread in one arm that's always completely exposed.

Probably feel like Henry is still due. LAC has the worst run D in the league but played pretty well against it last week or two.
It would help ok our cause if a certain LT wasn't in the state of Tennessee right about now. I think personally that a crappy run D beats a bad Oline most of the time, so I don't expect Henry to pop off in this one.

It would help ok our cause if a certain LT wasn't in the state of Tennessee right about now. I think personally that a crappy run D beats a bad Oline most of the time, so I don't expect Henry to pop off in this one.
I don’t think it’s certain either but from any odds standpoint, I think that’s what keeps it only -3.

And for Daly, I guess he’s lucky the game is in LA and he technically is out of the state of TN.

Vrable said Radunz will probably get play at multiple positions this week. I kinda feel like they’re going to treat this like a preseason game and try guys out at different positions to see what works. Maybe Radunz and Clark together at some point. Maybe Radunz and Brewer. I assume Lonnie Johnson will play some safety and some slot CB. Could be interesting.

I don’t think it’s certain either but from any odds standpoint, I think that’s what keeps it only -3.

And for Daly, I guess he’s lucky the game is in LA and he technically is out of the state of TN.

I'm totally shocked that the line has not moved at all since it was released... I watched us give up a career day of passing yards to Lawrence and then saw the Bolts totally dominate the Fins thru the air..... I can easily see this getting ugly

I said this before but teams should just drop back and throw deep every play. It seems when they figure that out mid game, it always works.

The teams that try to get cute and run and not air it out are the ones the Titans beat.

The Chargers will air it out and do it well.

My predicted lineup
Offense
LT Radunz/Clark
LG Brewer/Radunz
C Jones
RG Davis
RT NPF/Clark

WR Woods
WR NWI/McMath
SWR Chig
TE Hooper/Chig

RB Henry
RB2 Haskins

Defense
Edge Dupree
DL Simmons
DL Tart/Walker
Edge Edwards/Weaver

ILB Cunningham
ILB Rice

FS Byard
SS Adams
CB McCreary
CB Mitchell
SCB Johnson

You think it’ll work?
It’ll take a miracle.

I'm totally shocked that the line has not moved at all since it was released... I watched us give up a career day of passing yards to Lawrence and then saw the Bolts totally dominate the Fins thru the air..... I can easily see this getting ugly
That line moves with betters.
I think people placing bets are split around 50/50 to thinking the Ten run offense controls the game and dominates enough to win and the other half think Herbert is set to put a 3rd straight game of 350+ on the Tennessee D.

Knowing Vegas, that makes me think the Titans will win. Trap game written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back