Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m ok with resting Tanny and get him healthy for the playoffs, it’s the Texans after all. Henry will have 200 yards and it’ll be a blowout.

Getting Burks, Autry, Long, Hooker, Fulton, Simmons (healthy), Tart, Avery, Cunningham, Davis & Hilliard back would give me some optimism for week 18
Long and Hilliard are on IR but getting Burks, Davis and Radunz back would help the O substantially.
Obviously getting back Autry, Fulton, Hooker, Cunningham, Tart and Avery would be HUGE. Like a totally different defense from last week.

Long and Hilliard are on IR but getting Burks, Davis and Radunz back would help the O substantially.
Obviously getting back Autry, Fulton, Hooker, Cunningham, Tart and Avery would be HUGE. Like a totally different defense from last week.
Yeah Hilliard is done. Think and hope our last 'IR to return' spot is for Long for week 18.

I don’t know the IR rules, but I read something that seemed to give the idea more IR returns could happen for the playoffs if the titans make it.
I can’t recall the link but it was one of the “titans” pages, just not the official one. It also didn’t specify anything regarding the rules or how many could still return, just a “matter of fact” kind of statement to players returning in the WC game.

I don’t know the IR rules, but I read something that seemed to give the idea more IR returns could happen for the playoffs if the titans make it.
I can’t recall the link but it was one of the “titans” pages, just not the official one. It also didn’t specify anything regarding the rules or how many could still return, just a “matter of fact” kind of statement to players returning in the WC game.
Was wondering that same thing regarding if players can return from IR after the 8 player max for the playoffs.

This would bother me more if Mccreary had a bad game. His was pretty good despite the loss.
Young guy, again, coming off a decent game covering big time WR, I don’t think too much was meant by it and he’ll learn over time.
It did not bother me, I like his attitude. He’s a young enthusiastic kid so totally expected and he had a good game too. I just found it funny as if the Titans were like, we need to include someone with a positive attitude to offset Vrabel/Henry.

It's 8 per season. I'd assume the season includes the playoffs as I haven't found any special rules for the playoffs.

It's 8 per season. I'd assume the season includes the playoffs as I haven't found any special rules for the playoffs.
Last year teams could bring back as many players off IR as they wanted. This is the first year with the 8 player rule so I have no clue if they can bring back more for the playoffs. Can’t find anything about that.

Last year teams could bring back as many players off IR as they wanted. This is the first year with the 8 player rule so I have no clue if they can bring back more for the playoffs. Can’t find anything about that.
Yes, the rule has changed a few times. It used to be on 2 players, then went to 3, then with covid there was no cap and now 8. But reading back through the changes, none of it mentions any special rules for the playoffs. Just the number per year allowed. So I'm going to assume the Titans are about out of return designations if they aren't already.

Yes, the rule has changed a few times. It used to be on 2 players, then went to 3, then with covid there was no cap and now 8. But reading back through the changes, none of it mentions any special rules for the playoffs. Just the number per year allowed. So I'm going to assume the Titans are about out of return designations if they aren't already.
Good thing we brought Lonnie Johnson back phew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back