Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We getting anyone back for this one? Attendance will be waaaaaaay down.

giphy.gif
If she would not have fired jrob mid season, he would still be on the hot seat and more people could have used that heat source to attend this game and drive revenue.

He’s attempted a total of 38 passes lol.

I’m trying to keep a positive attitude…hoping for the best, expecting the worst.
Let me help you out a bit, 38 was 22 too many. I get it, you want something, I’m just saying he ain’t it. I wish it wasn’t so, but any optimism has been flushed out of me. This whole thing is a dumpster fire, and Happy Feat ain’t the fix.

Willis has a great opportunity to be the next VY right now.

If he wins some games and makes the playoffs, fans may even overlook how terrible a QB he is just like when VY was in town.

I like re-watching the highlights to each game on YouTube after the games are over.
Any chance YouTube allows this games highlights? The likelihood of catching murder on camera is pretty high with what is expected to be put on the OL

I like re-watching the highlights to each game on YouTube after the games are over.
Any chance YouTube allows this games highlights? The likelihood of catching murder on camera is pretty high with what is expected to be put on the OL
I think it’s hilarious we are still using the term OL. At least our QB can move in reverse pretty real good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back