Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill is the best option available for the Titans next season unless something crazy happens. Why dump a veteran QB when you have no one to take his spot? Willis certainly isn't it.

They could work his contract and lower the cap hit also. Plus there's plenty other dead weight to be cut to straighten the cap out some.
T17 like 400 yards behind MM8 & way behind McMVP so right now T17 third all time in Titan passing yards... just throwing that out there

6th in franchise history

mw7 is 41st right behind krieg & RUSTY SMITH

been 91 guys pass the ball for franchise according to profootballreference...

they will stack the box with 14 players and Henry will be running into a wall all day, book it
For all those MW fans who say "How much worse could it be", lol !
Well, with the MW/Downing connection you're about to find out. I'd said it before, but I'm done with this team until Downing goes. With Tannehill going down, the problem is going to be on full display.

If Malik can do anything with this spiraling offense it would be like raising the titanic. Get the lifejackets out. Women and Children first. It's up to Malik to save jobs and save the season now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being brutally honest - we don't belong in the playoffs. Our QB is likely done for the season and every position is paper thin. I actually think we're going to lose out. Houston has been playing teams really tough lately and took KC to overtime last week with Mahomes at QB. We're likely starting Willis.

Getting ahead of myself a bit, but I looked it up and teams last year that finished 7-10, had picks 8-11 in the 1st round of the draft. Having a potential top 10 pick and losing out helps us much more long-term than going one and done in the playoffs once again.
True. And we are def in the cycle for cap purge. I'm sure we'll be sub .500 next year as well to gather draft capital and see what we have in the Squirrel. We'll go all OL in the 23 draft.

Going to be hard to assess Malik Willis behind this practice squad OL with practice squad weapons. Poor kid hasn't played well to date but he's got the odds against him here

Well F**K I don't know what to say ...

Titans HC Mike Vrabel ruled out Ryan Tannehill, Kristian Fulton, Dylan Cole, Josh Thompson, Terrance Mitchell, Nate Davis, Ben Jones for Saturday vs. Texans.

Well F**K I don't know what to say ...

Titans HC Mike Vrabel ruled out Ryan Tannehill, Kristian Fulton, Dylan Cole, Josh Thompson, Terrance Mitchell, Nate Davis, Ben Jones for Saturday vs. Texans.
Jeez what is this oline gonna be. Daley-Brewer-???-???-???

Dashing through the snow on a one Derrick Henry sleigh
Whipping the Texans Ass, laughing all the way!!!!!!

That’s right Titans!!!!
We are going to beat the living hell out of these bums!!!! Derrick Henry will crush larynxs!!!!! We are about to see the future of the Titans franchise with Malik’s coming out party!!!!! I remember when the Oilers moved to Tennessee and how sad the people of Houston were!!!!! Well they are goin go to be much sadder when our second string team beats them!!!!!!!!

Titans 678
Houston tears priceless

Jones to IR. Hits keep on coming.

im in agreement. No idea who the OL will be. May very well be Geoff Swaim and Fat Randy.
our special teams pro bowler must know how to do more than LS right?

At this point, the Titans should line up 6 OL on practically every play. It's not like the Titans would miss having a WR on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back