Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being brutally honest - we don't belong in the playoffs. Our QB is likely done for the season and every position is paper thin. I actually think we're going to lose out. Houston has been playing teams really tough lately and took KC to overtime last week with Mahomes at QB. We're likely starting Willis.

Getting ahead of myself a bit, but I looked it up and teams last year that finished 7-10, had picks 8-11 in the 1st round of the draft. Having a potential top 10 pick and losing out helps us much more long-term than going one and done in the playoffs once again.

If the titans move on from just five players Tanney 17.8 million Dupree 9.3 million Lewan 14.8 million Woods 12 million and Cunningham 9.25 Million Over 48 million in cap space

Even if we keep Tanney another year then still save over 30 million against the cap and not missing much production wish.
I personally would rather roll with Tanne for another year than roll with Willis or another QB we draft. I'm interested to see how Tanne can do with a competent OL for once.

I personally would rather roll with Tanne for another year than roll with Willis or another QB we draft. I'm interested to see how Tanne can do with a competent OL for once. If whoever the GM is completely neglects the OL like JRob did this past offseason, just blow the organization up lol

It's 8 per season. I'd assume the season includes the playoffs as I haven't found any special rules for the playoffs.
I read 8 per season. I wonder why there’s a limit. It’s not like you have injuries just to put folks oni it
Also, it seems to me the limit hurts teams that need it the most. Teams with the most injuries

We don’t have a QB.

jrob, I mean, whoever the new GM will be, should start talking to THill about an extension at a much cheaper rate. If they can even take the cap hit down to 17 mil but still on the roster, that’s 100x better than 18 mil and not on the roster without a QB.

I personally would rather roll with Tanne for another year than roll with Willis or another QB we draft. I'm interested to see how Tanne can do with a competent OL for once.
mw7 has shown zero

would rather overpay T17 and be competitive than go 2-15 with the squirrel

I’m just saying that Daley, Brewer, Radunz, should all feel really bad about killing their QB.
JRob should too, but 4 years of pay with zero work is easy to move on with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back