Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston Texans
1-12-1

Tennessee Titans
7-7

• WHERE: Nissan Stadium (Nashville, Tenn.)
  • WHEN: 1 p.m. ET | CBS
  • MONEYLINE: Texans: +143 | Titans: -170
  • SPREAD: Texans +3 | O/U: 35.5

Ryan Tannehill is out with an ankle injury. Even if the Titans' QB1 were active, though, this would've been a dangerous game for Tennessee, considering how Houston has competed the last two weeks. Not to mention, the 2021 Titans, who wound up nabbing the AFC's No. 1 seed, suffered a home loss to the Texans. Malik Willis looked better in a tiny sample size last week and he did start Tennessee's defense-dominated win over Houston in Week 8, yet I can't shake the feeling the Texans are playing better football over the last month.

the front came in... as bad as advertised. within minutes everything facing north was covered in ice & will continue to be covered till monday.

I will be a morning of decision but if it is still polar vortexing I probably wont risk my vehicle to go polar freeze my polar ass off despite wanting to go....

hell ZERO % chance I am going to exercise tomorrow ... just not worth getting out unless someone needs medicine or something... sucks bigly

the front came in... as bad as advertised. within minutes everything facing north was covered in ice & will continue to be covered till monday.

I will be a morning of decision but if it is still polar vortexing I probably wont risk my vehicle to go polar freeze my polar ass off despite wanting to go....

hell ZERO % chance I am going to exercise tomorrow ... just not worth getting out unless someone needs medicine or something... sucks bigly

It's been -22f feels like -45 here the past couple of days. Pain.

Looked at weather just now- gametime prediction 20F w/ 11 mph W wind. 25 by 2PM. I've sat through worse. I'm back on the fence.

It's going to be a run game for sure. Hopefully the Squirrel can remember how to store his nuts. If so, I think we'll be able to slug it to a W.

I have two in section 108 (visitor side on the south go alone) for free if anyone wants to go. PM me.

Edit: Goalline. :brow:

Last edited by a moderator:
If mw7 turns out to be a good QB then you better admit you were wrong.

Not saying it’ll happen, but a lot of fans here really haven’t given this kid a chance at all, but basing it on a very small sample size. Who the hell knows, he may very well suck and never get better and turn out to be a 3rd round bust.

I’ll admit, he’s looked worse than I was thinking he would, I had no expectations and I hated the draft pick. But time will tell….I’m curious to see what he can do in 3 games in a row now.

To anyone who thinks Tammy is back next, year you’re delusional.
There is no chance in hell the Squirrel will be a starting NFL QB. No chance in hell. Be no need for an apology.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back