Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the stories are repeats of the same story saying “most likely”.

what are they waiting to confirm? Is it a possible surgery vs none or is it the injury is bad enough he’ll miss like 4-5 games and we just don’t have that much season left?

I would like to see Willis with a competent OC. I do not think this staff has done anything to help him or Tanney for that matter. I think Vrabel is the best coach we have ever had. I also think he is top ten in NFL. But if we have to get rid of Vrabel to get rid of Downing, I would do it. I can't watch another year of this. I hope and want Vrabel to stay and he can have control, as long is Downing is gone. Again just look at the numbers and how they have gone from top 5 to top 10 in offense to the bottom 3 in the league

According to Vrabel via the Tennessean, he’s seen Willis improve in maturity and growth.

I’m not sure what else he’s supposed to say but Vrabel seems confident that Willis is going to be the guy calling hike to give it to Henry.

Here’s a vote of confidence that I read about for Willis.

he’s 11/26. 135 yds. 0/1 TD/INT.
In 2 games starting, there were 10 drives going 3 and out or worse.

but he does have 13 carries for 52 yards which likely accumulated 8 minutes of clock time.

he was 3/4 for 20 yards, 8 yds rushing, and 1 well earned FD against LAC. We improvement?

Facts Tanney is 6-6 this year Willis 1-1 so both 500. Willis lost to the chiefs at arrowhead in OT by 3. In a game, where as all year long called ok first half and a disaster 2nd half. If we ( and I no we will not) play call to willis strengths and let him run, play good defense we will beat the texans. But we all know that is not going to happen. We will try to make him drop back and take Henry out on 3 rd down. Great coaches coach to what their players can do and do well. Hard heads try to fit square peck in round hole

There's no point in me watching this week if Squirrel gets the start. That will make 3 in a row that I've missed.

Hell with it. I'm not watching until there's a change at OC. I'm counting on you guys to watch the carnage, I'll visit family instead.
You might not be watching next season then...

I would like to see Willis with a competent OC. I do not think this staff has done anything to help him or Tanney for that matter. I think Vrabel is the best coach we have ever had. I also think he is top ten in NFL. But if we have to get rid of Vrabel to get rid of Downing, I would do it. I can't watch another year of this. I hope and want Vrabel to stay and he can have control, as long is Downing is gone. Again just look at the numbers and how they have gone from top 5 to top 10 in offense to the bottom 3 in the league
yeah oc is the issue for mw7 - LOL

ok

yeah oc is the issue for mw7 - LOL

ok
If mw7 turns out to be a good QB then you better admit you were wrong.

Not saying it’ll happen, but a lot of fans here really haven’t given this kid a chance at all, but basing it on a very small sample size. Who the hell knows, he may very well suck and never get better and turn out to be a 3rd round bust.

I’ll admit, he’s looked worse than I was thinking he would, I had no expectations and I hated the draft pick. But time will tell….I’m curious to see what he can do in 3 games in a row now.

To anyone who thinks Tammy is back next, year you’re delusional.

Don’t think anyone has pointed out the fact that when Tannehill suffered this latest injury was after Downing called a QB sneak after he had already re-aggravated it earlier in the game

Not saying it’ll happen, but a lot of fans here really haven’t given this kid a chance at all, but basing it on a very small sample size. Who the hell knows, he may very well suck and never get better and turn out to be a 3rd round bust.

I’ll admit, he’s looked worse than I was thinking he would, I had no expectations and I hated the draft pick. But time will tell….I’m curious to see what he can do in 3 games in a row now.

gladly... but only if he is 'good' for the Titans... I dont care if he winds up being 'good' 8 years from now playing elsewhere

Tannehill is the best option available for the Titans next season unless something crazy happens. Why dump a veteran QB when you have no one to take his spot? Willis certainly isn't it.

They could work his contract and lower the cap hit also. Plus there's plenty other dead weight to be cut to straighten the cap out some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back