Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team we play from here on can put up 38 or more on this defense. But unlike Titans teams from the past, we can still win those games by outscoring them. Honestly, I think we have just as good a chance of making a run as we did last year.

Eq2WK25W4AEdsjr

This defense is horrifically offensive, we may (and I am not feeling very confident) get by the Ravens if the usual Jasckson shows, but man we are gonna get shredded by any other teams with a good passing offense.

Probably... we would more than likely play the Bills unless the Colts get me. Then we play Pittsburgh if they beat the Browns. and I think we can beat the Steelers easier than the Bills. If the Browns beat the Steelers, the Colts beat the Bills and we win.... I think we get the Browns and Colts would go to KC where they could win.

Let’s just enjoy it, Knowing full well we have to get defense in the off season and draft.

Haslett isn’t calling plays.

Haslett or Bowen then... it ain’t working. They have some success when they blitz. Why they don’t just blitz more I don’t know. When you don’t have a pass rush with 4 you rush more. It’s pretty simple... it’s makes our secondary better.

Haslett or Bowen then... it ain’t working. They have some success when they blitz. Why they don’t just blitz more I don’t know. When you don’t have a pass rush with 4 you rush more. It’s pretty simple... it’s makes our secondary better.
Bowen, should be Haslett.

They're holding out some "Exotic Blitz" scheme for the playoffs ...

I am being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back