Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are who we thought they were (a team with bad defense). And we let em off the hook (after spotting them 16, AGAIN). If you want to crown their a$$es (of course King Henry), then crown their a$$es (again, the King). - Whoever the heck is HC in Houston right now trying to repeat Denny Green.

Brother ... I have admitted I was wrong on 1 of 3 predictions.

We won ! Henry got 2000! We won the division ! I admitted being wrong!! It’s a banner day !! That should make you delirious with joy!!

It honestly felt like a loss though haha that was a pathetic showing from the team. I want to be happy but I can’t be yet. It’ll take a couple of days

It honestly felt like a loss though haha that was a pathetic showing from the team. I want to be happy but I can’t be yet. It’ll take a couple of days
Just gotta be happy that we are now pretty consistently a playoff team. Not long ago we were lucky to win 2-3 games a year. My expectations are low for the POs this year with this crappy D. But you never know once you get into the dance.

We have an elite offense and a HOF running back. If we can keep the offensive band together, get DC, fix the defense and ST we could be a true contender. I mean, we won 11 games with the one of the worse D’s in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gotta be happy that we are now pretty consistently a playoff team. Not long ago we were lucky to win 2-3 games a year. My expectations are low for the POs this year with this crappy D. But you never know once you get into the dance.

We have an elite offense and a HOF running back. If we can keep the offensive band together, get DC, fix the defense and ST we could be a true contender. I mean, we won 11 games with the one of the worse Do’s in the NFL.

Sure there are things to be happy about but that doesn’t mean I’m happy after this win. That was a pathetic performance.

We’ve been a consistent playoff team. Last year was supposed to be a step in the right direction.

I agree about winning 11 games with this horrific defense but I would also point to the 5-0 start and weak schedule over that 5-0 start as the main factor in that.

6-5 over the last 11 weeks. This is a .500 team for the majority of the year.

I kinda been thinking about the fact that it’s a confidence builder to come back in that fashion. The team never quits. I can’t ever call a win a loss or even feeling like one, To much good came from it. But I do get what you are saying.

Sure there are things to be happy about but that doesn’t mean I’m happy after this win. That was a pathetic performance.

We’ve been a consistent playoff team. Last year was supposed to be a step in the right direction.

I agree about winning 11 games with this horrific defense but I would also point to the 5-0 start and weak schedule over that 5-0 start as the main factor in that.

6-5 is above .500.

Not even exaggerating, but you can make a case for this team being the worst pass rushers in NFL history.

Which sucks because we have Simmons who is a monster in the making. He literally has the Center, RG and LG blocking him at the same time on any given play. If we don't have 4 down lineman at point of attack, I'm afraid to say that we are wasting Simmons talent week by week.

Not even exaggerating, but you can make a case for this team being the worst pass rushers in NFL history.
Pretty much. It's frustrating though, there's no way this defense doesn't have the talent to at least be average. Simmons is a top 10 dlineman in the nfl. Jones is alright. Landry is above average. Butler is good. Byard used to be great with the exception of this season. Jayon brown is useful. Clowney was good just last year. Leads me to believe the defensive coaching/svheme is the main problem

Oh I hear you. I’m not exactly jumping for joy with the way this season has unraveled.

After going all the way to the AFC Championship game last year and hanging pretty good with the eventual SB champs. I really thought this would be the year we would be true SB contenders.

If we don’t get this defense turned around this offseason we will be wasting valuable time with our elite championship caliber offense. Windows like this don’t stay open forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back