Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eq2WK25W4AEdsjr
He's got that Bironas number going.

Entire defensive coaching staff should be out the door when the season ends.
Mmm, a little over-reaction probably. I would lose Anthony Midget and hire an aggressive DC. The main problem is defensive talent. We HAVE to get better players on defense. We need better OLB, another quality DL, and another speedster in the secondary.

Probably... we would more than likely play the Bills unless the Colts get me. Then we play Pittsburgh if they beat the Browns. and I think we can beat the Steelers easier than the Bills. If the Browns beat the Steelers, the Colts beat the Bills and we win.... I think we get the Browns and Colts would go to KC where they could win.

Let’s just enjoy it, Knowing full well we have to get defense in the off season and draft.

I tried to tell ya....

Mmm, a little over-reaction probably. I would lose Anthony Midget and hire an aggressive DC. The main problem is defensive talent. We HAVE to get better players on defense. We need better OLB, another quality DL, and another speedster in the secondary.

I think Bowen and Midget are obvious choices for replacement, but Bowen may stay on as he has followed Vrabel everywhere.

I do agree that an aggressive DC is needed, but I dont think it can be a patriots/Texans re-hash such Crennel and Patricia. I mean look at how their defense fared this season for starters.

Flores in Miami made the switch to an aggressive DC and he took a step back from the defense and it worked wonders with nearly the same personnel. The question is who is out there that fits that mold

Let's just take a moment and reflect how many offensive lineman we went through and Henry still got 2k+

couple that with our bye week being week 3 or 4.. so 12+ straight weeks of carries

I said Henry would get 250 and the Titans would win. I’m happy!

Yeah yeah... it was closer than that I expected.

Closer than you expected?? Lmao come on! You have to at least acknowledge I was correct about this game. Plenty of others I’m going to make eat crow too.

Texans are a thorn in our side. Plain and simple. Plus this team can lose to anyone with this defense.

Closer than you expected?? Lmao come on! You have to at least acknowledge I was correct about this game. Plenty of others I’m going to make eat crow too.

Texans are a thorn in our side. Plain and simple. Plus this team can lose to anyone with this defense.

Brother ... I have admitted I was wrong on 1 of 3 predictions.

We won ! Henry got 2000! We won the division ! I admitted being wrong!! It’s a banner day !! That should make you delirious with joy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back