Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tunsil out. Watson said he’ll play but many reports saying that won’t happen. No wr’s. They’ll play a hard first quarter thanks to jj’s speech. But we win this by 20+. It will be like the second colts game. We coming out pissed after the ass whippin we just got

Tunsil out. Watson said he’ll play but many reports saying that won’t happen. No wr’s. They’ll play a hard first quarter thanks to jj’s speech. But we win this by 20+. It will be like the second colts game. We coming out pissed after the ass whippin we just got

I actually think JJs speech did more to hurt. He didn’t call out any players by name but they know who he was talking about. What I hear here in Houston is players in general don’t like JJ and all the attention he gets, which includes Watson. He sucks all the air out of the room. I think the players he called out will be even more disgruntled. A lot of them, most of them including him know they are Houston Texans next season and why risk injury. The entire franchise from top to bottom is screwed up.

I’m a Vrabel fan, but if the Titans lose to The Texans I would almost say he should be fired. There just isn’t any excuse for it. Bad defense or not.

I actually doubt that Watson plays.

Watson says he is healthy.... what do the Doctors say. Watson is just saving face. His injury looked nasty.
I'd think they'd do x-rays, etc. to see if there is any damage. It seems kind of quick that they'd already have results but they may have done them yesterday.

You said that they'll play a hard 1st quarter. One quarter is all this team needs to fall behind by 3+ scores.

Obviously I'm pulling for my Titans. But this game has that classic "Trap" game setup and we all know how much my Titans love to oblige these types of games.

What I'm hoping for is ending this season like we started this season. On a 5 game winning streak !!!!

I'd think they'd do x-rays, etc. to see if there is any damage. It seems kind of quick that they'd already have results but they may have done them yesterday.

I imagine by looking at it that it was soft tissue with nothing actually broken. Sweeping, pain, motion issues, It’s his throwing arm and hand. I don’t know how he isnt hurt if it turns out he isn’t, Just pure luck.

No game is a given for us. Maybe we can keep the offense stable and beef up the defense in the off-season, but the lower cap will make that a tricky deal.

You said that they'll play a hard 1st quarter. One quarter is all this team needs to fall behind by 3+ scores.

Obviously I'm pulling for my Titans. But this game has that classic "Trap" game setup and we all know how much my Titans love to oblige these types of games.

What I'm hoping for is ending this season like we started this season. On a 5 game winning streak !!!!

As bad as our defense is the Texans defense is literally worse and they have JJ Watt. The Texans are the worst team in the AFC against the run. Henry could go for 250 next Sunday,

Won’t be any snow, that’s for sure.

I hope this last game humbled them and they come out pissed off from here on out. We may stink on defense but we will put 40-50 on your a**. Lol that’s the attitude I want. Wouldn’t mind if defense steps up too.

Not sure we can call this a trap game? Lose and we probably can say goodbye to the playoffs.
Its a must win game.

Everyone knows what is on the line. There needs to be a sense or urgency but no panic. We have been in this position a lot so we do have some experience. I do think it would be slightly less stressful for the fans if bills take care of the fins @ 1pm. I still want division title!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back