Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see him get 2k, he deserves it but not running him specifically to get 2k..need him fresh and strong for the playoffs
TBH, I think Henry reaching 2k if in reach will make a more lasting mark in the history books than any type of run this team will be able to make in the playoffs this year.

Could we get hot again like last year, sure it’s possible. But with this defense and special teams too it’s not probable.

TBH, I think Henry reaching 2k if in reach will make a more lasting mark in the history books than any type of run this team will be able to make in the playoffs this year.

Could we get hot again like last year, sure it’s possible. But with this defense and special teams too it’s not probable.
Yep the D is definitely this teams Achilles heel..like its been said JRob tried to upgrade and improve but it didn't work out

Next man up fell short as well

Look at the bright side. If we lose this game, it would be a healthy slice of humble pie for Vrabel, who probably thinks he shits gold after that run last year.

What would you give up to trade for him. I doubt the Texans would trade him here, but they are morons. 4th round pick?
He is alluding to the fact that the Texans will be releasing him. He is due 15.5m next year with zero dead cap for being cut and the Texans are in cap hell. I doubt anyone trades for that contract, and the Texans cant afford to keep him.

And sadly, the texans fired their moron GM.

He is alluding to the fact that the Texans will be releasing him. He is due 15.5m next year with zero dead cap for being cut and the Texans are in cap hell. I doubt anyone trades for that contract, and the Texans cant afford to keep him.

And sadly, the texans fired their moron GM.

I think you could trade for him and sign him to a new deal with a more friendly cap hit. It’s $17.5 million actually.

so the questions remains. Would you want him?

I think you could trade for him and sign him to a new deal with a more friendly cap hit. It’s $17.5 million actually.

Right you are on 17.5m. I'm not trading a 2031 7th for that contract. So, what I'd be willing to trade is totally contingent on what he is willing to renegotiate to. If he would take league minimum I'd probably give up a 3rd...
But, like you said, the texans wont trade him here regardless.

I don't want him in our state, least favorite player in the league, he can burn in hell, you know he'd just sign and go on IR. Terrible person also

I don't want him in our state, least favorite player in the league, he can burn in hell, you know he'd just sign and go on IR. Terrible person also

Tell me why you dislike him so much and why you think he is a terrible person. I don’t doubt you, I’m just feeling like you have inside info ..... spill it.

Unless it helps us avoid snow...
Don't talk to me about snow. Apparently I went too hard in the snow vs. cold weather argument in another thread.

I'll just say the titans looked bad against a good GB team in snow. I haven't seen enough Titans snow games to say that they are bad in snow specifically and GB is a good enough team that the snow may not have been the difference.

Don't talk to me about snow. Apparently I went too hard in the snow vs. cold weather argument in another thread.

I'll just say the titans looked bad against a good GB team in snow. I haven't seen enough Titans snow games to say that they are bad in snow specifically and GB is a good enough team that the snow may not have been the difference.

I don’t think it was just the snow. GB is really good and they had the perfect gameplan.

Right so if we lose this "touchwood" and indy win. What's our options for wildcard? What do we need to happen to qualify?
If we lose and Indy wins:

I believe we need either Balt or Mia to lose and we get a WC spot.

Their games are first though, so we'll know before our game if one of them lost. Titans and Indy play the late games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back